1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recruiting Affiliates

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by rparker, Nov 15, 2010.

I've finally decided to take the plunge and try to make my own product for sale. I know its a wierd product to come up with but I thought "what the hell", might as well try something strange, see if it works. Make it memorable.

Here it is: http://www.penisace.com. Its a penis enlargement site :)

If any of you want to visit the members section just shoot me a message and I'll give you the USERNAME and PASSWORD.

I've taken a couple of months to develop the site with its contents along with all the affiliate material however there's something that I don't really understand with this vendor experience.

How do I get potential affiliates to even look at my product?

I've done all the right things, 75% commission, full affiliate tools and I'm pretty sure the site is good compared to all the rest of the competition. The basic structure of the site and even the free presentation video is inspired from a highly successful "abs" site so I'm pretty sure it'll sell. I've written a huge salespage along with huge testimonials. I've installed exit splash to capture leaving customers. I've even spent alot of time developing the bonuses to give away to buyers.

I'm a brand new vendor so I don't have email addresses of affiliates. What do you guys thing is the best way to get their attention so they'll look at my site?

So far I'm actually searching out affiliates of competitor sites and trying to "whois" their site to get an email address however that isn't going so well. I've got a feeling that my emails are being "junked" and I'm not getting through.

If there's any successful vendor out there I'd really love to hear from you and hopefully you can cast some light on this situation.

Thanks in advance for taking time to read and answer.

Ryan

rparker, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  2. topcash

topcash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    good luck with that, did you add this clickbank?

topcash, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  3. rparker

rparker Peon

Best Answers:
    TopCash: Yes I have.

Anyway I think I better make it clear.

my sales page is actually:

http://zzzzz.penisace.hop.clickbank.net which actually leads to a flash presentation.

it isn't the main index.html of penisace.com. The index page is just to add legitimacy and content so potential members feel more secure with their purchase.

Thanks for your time.

Ryan

rparker, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  4. vbn

vbn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could create hopads on Clickbank, you can do it in "account settings -> my ads".
    This should give you some traffic and visibility to affiliates too.

Good luck!

vbn, Nov 16, 2010 IP