1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Spinning Articles Software

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by teohcl, Nov 15, 2010.

Anyone here know what is the good article spinning software that I can use? Any idea? Please help. Thanks

teohcl, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  2. sincos

sincos Active Member

Best Answers:
    sincos, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  3. scorpionagency

scorpionagency Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's best to rewrite your articles from scratch in your own words to guarantee they still makes sense & pass a copyscape check. Article spinner software's normally end up making the articles sound like gibberish and make no sense at all anymore by the time it's all done. They totally kill any proper grammar and make the content look like it was made overseas in a sweat shop that doesn't speak any English. Just a tip, If your viewers don't trust, understand, or believe in the content, they will leave & never come back.. That means they wont even click an ad on a site that they don't trust. Just write it yourself and save the hassle of wondering why you're not making many sales later due to bad spins.

scorpionagency, Nov 15, 2010 IP
    mubheer likes this.
  4. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should not use this kind of software . You should do it manually .. if you have time because these kind of software is not going to add new content it will jut change the sentence and word sequence ..

rohnsmith, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  5. Site87

Site87 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used this tool recently and I really liked it. It's called Article Marketing Automation. Amautomation.com .
    It basically does everything through steps on the screen, and there's no software to download.

It also tells you how much of your article has been spun % wise.

When possible, it's best to rewrite the articles, but if I could recommend a tool, that would be the one.

Site87, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  6. new2dp

new2dp Member

Best Answers:
    try thebestspinner. Easy to use, owner keeps updating it. Only drawback is bills you every year!!!

new2dp, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Considering how easy it is to write an article you should never use that type of software simply because the results will be crap and you'll either sell crap or have a crappy website .
    Crap isn't worth a lot a of money even when it's available in tons and visitors stay far far away from crap .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  8. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    An ok alternative to a spinner could be wordflood - a desktop article rewriter.

webar2007, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  9. mubheer

mubheer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes absolutely. thats the best way

mubheer, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  10. DominiquePrentiss

DominiquePrentiss Peon

Best Answers:
    Wordfllood is a great free program that I use
    because it has an enormous list of synonyms
    that will help you with your writing.

It's not a spinner but it can be very useful.

DominiquePrentiss, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  11. Keywordcontentguy

Keywordcontentguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Article spinners can be a useful tool if you are careful when you choose word and phrase substitutions. If you blindly accept every synonym the software suggests, your spun articles will be total crap. If you choose to spin articles using a spinner, take the time to be sure the spun versions make sense. I have used articlemarketingautomation, thebestspinner, and seolinkvine with reasonably good results.

Keywordcontentguy, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  12. bob25

bob25 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thebestspinner.com if price isn't an issue, just check out the testimonials on the page and watch the videos.

As for those who say article spinners produce crap I've had spun articles accepted at ezinearticles.com and associated content. I didn't submit them there on purpose, they just happened to be on the list in an auto submitter that accepted the spin syntax.

bob25, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  13. EdgeStormMarketing

EdgeStormMarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with those saying you should stick to manually editing the article yourself. Previously I hired a virtual assistant from a reputable company. The so-called experienced VA who was assigned to me has been tasked to spin some articles for me.

In the end, I noticed that there were a LOT of mistakes on the spunned articles. Initially I thouhgt her English was so bad but later on I found out that it was due to using an article spinner. The company even uses a well-known spinner software (can't recall what it is but it was one of the most popular spinners)

So in the end, I ended up manually checking and editing the articles again. :-(

EdgeStormMarketing, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  14. bob25

bob25 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In case you guys have forgotten the question was asking for a good spinning software and not whether to use one or not.

Almost forgot to mention Magic Article Writer, it's good to and has a one time payment. I have both, but since the best spinner came out I've been using that more.

bob25, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  15. voipmaniac

voipmaniac Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use Google translate. :)

voipmaniac, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  16. bryllescot

bryllescot Peon

Best Answers:
    I can suggest you use jet spinner or uaw, however you have to pay for it monthly. But before diving in with this software/tools, it is best to make some research and get your self acquainted with what benefits you'll gain from it.

bryllescot, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  17. barrywiki

barrywiki Peon

Best Answers:
    Spinner Chief is by far the most capable software. It is packed with really useful features which puts it head & shoulders above the expensive paid products out there.

Features like:

Choosing and auto adding LSI keywords from the Google keyword tool within the software while you are spinning.

A cross article similarity check which even checks the spun articles with each other not just with the source article

Submit article(s) to over 10 blog platforms and many article directories directly from the software.

And loads, loads more too numerous to go through here.

Oh yes....Spinner Chief is also 100% Free

You can no longer download it directly...it is now obtainable 'by invitation only' so you have to look out for special invitation link. :cool:

barrywiki, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  18. Discover.y.ou

Discover.y.ou Peon

Best Answers:
    i think both are good trick wordflood and rewriter .it depends upon how it's used.

Discover.y.ou, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  19. azlanhussain

azlanhussain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try Rewrite Rocket. Check out the video. You'll be impress :) Unluckily the price is a bit on the highside :(

azlanhussain, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  20. IM Outsider

IM Outsider Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard good things about instant article factory and rocket rewrite seems to be the new kid on the block., find them both thru Google. With any of them though you will need to check for good grammar as they sometimes produce gobbledygook!!

IM Outsider, Nov 22, 2010 IP