1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[help] Horrible experience with plimus.com

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hostsaker, Nov 14, 2010.

help me,

i was a good seller at plimus, when sudden day i cant login to my account, i believe that my account info is correct, today i receive email from that i have to negative balance to plimus.com due to chargeback, why me pay all this chargeback? i just sell and deliver my invested product for clients...now i have like $1,600 and i dont have money now to pay all this. plimus is a heache for me now, i cant sleep every night because of my plimus problem. they are giving me 14 days i am very sad now and i dont know what to do. all my clients are laughing for this problem cause me as they have taken my product and after did chargeback to my plimus account.

help me guys, i dont know what to do. im new with internet business and when sudden client fuck my plimus account with charge back.

what will happen if not paid plimus in 14 days, and why plimus seller dont have protection with client chargeback, i really cant sleep for thinking this problem. if i know this happen i should not use plimus :(

hostsaker, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  2. Plimus

Plimus Peon

Best Answers:
    Hostsaker,

PM me your Vendor ID# and I'll look into it.

Billy Ramirez
    Marketing Manager,
    Plimus

Plimus, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  3. moneyman122

moneyman122 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is Plimus?

moneyman122, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  4. Mioni Krakel

Mioni Krakel Peon

Best Answers:
    On the internet you will as a sellet get occasional chargebacks. But to get charge backs for $1600 seems a bit high. Depending on what you sell though, and how you sell it. If you make great promises and then do not deliver, well as a scammer you do not deserve anything else than a charge back. If you do legitimate sales and still get chargebacks that high, you need to take protective steps to cover yourself.

Mioni Krakel, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  5. hostsaker

hostsaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    i cant login to my account and i cant see my vendor ID

plimus username: hostsaker

sir please help, i just sell ebooks and other affiliate product, i buy and resell

now i have no money to pay all this :(

hostsaker, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  6. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    I have newly started with Plimus and was shocked to hear about such huge chargebacks.

Plimus to me is known as an reputed & honest company and I learned about Plimus in Honest Holly's ebook where she has recommended Plimus highly.

Its great to know that Plimus Mktg Manager is active on our forums and your issues are being addressed.
    Surely you can afford to sleep well now.

However do keep us posted on the outcome.

Thanks

MiniTrader, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  7. Plimus

Plimus Peon

Best Answers:
    Hostsaker,

Your chargeback rate is extremely high and, unfortunately, I can't help you at this time. I have flagged it for review and your funds may be release on December 15th.

Plimus, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  8. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    May I know what could be the reason that the chargeback rate is very high ?

MiniTrader, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  9. Mioni Krakel

Mioni Krakel Peon

Best Answers:
    Could be for reasons like
    1. you are a scammer
    2. you sell a shitty product, which people feel tricked by after purchase
    3. you advertise something different from what they get
    4. you get a lot of customers with stolen credit cards (other scammers buying from you)
    5. OP said he buys ebooks and other affiliate products and re-sell. Maybe he is overcharging and people find the stuff elsewhere cheaper
    6. Customers just trying to scam you, both get the product and still don't have to pay for it.

Mioni Krakel, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  10. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:

Wow, thanks for those inputs, very much appreciated.

MiniTrader, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  11. aiza.bb

aiza.bb Peon

Best Answers:
    Yah that's right i encounter a Chargeback before, the purchase faked and not effective products. But for this situation i don't know who is really right, hmm customers must always good and right :)

aiza.bb, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  12. husla3x

husla3x Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I sell like 12 products where the price is more than $1600 through plimus. If someone buys and then returns, guess what? I get an over $1600 charge back. the product you sold must have been in that price range.

I also have seen products on plimus (not many) where the seller has a price at plimus of $100+ but muddies up the waters by selling the same thing on Ebay, with their actual name, for $10. Plimus needs to actively police such bad merchants. Makes the reseller look bad and hacks their reputation in the eyes of their (the affiliates) visitors.

husla3x, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  13. mike burngasser

mike burngasser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    May I ask why you choose to use Plimus rather than simply PayPal or a Merchant Account?

mike burngasser, Feb 22, 2011 IP