1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying WTB Writer Who Can Write Multiple 100 Word Blog Posts

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by burghboy, Nov 10, 2010.

I am in need of a writer who can deliver me 20-100 short blog posts. What will happen is I will provide the name of a couple of blogs and these articles will be used to give it a nice beginning, after which I will take over the writing. These posts must be relevant to the subject of the blog.

Writer must be able to:
    Write with good English
    Write on a variety of topics
    Deliver unique articles
    Complete order in a timely fashion
    Be affordable

If you are someone who can fulfill my requirements please post or PM me your sales pitch as to why I should choose you (complete with pay requirements). This job could lead to more opportunities including larger, long term projects.

If you are cannot perform professionally please do not waste either of our time. However, if you are someone who knows they can deliver, there is money to be made.

burghboy, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  2. Prisoncrasher

Prisoncrasher Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I am a student who has just started trying to sell his services as a writer. I would like to present you with an original sample of my work. Please pm me with a short topic and I will write up a blogpost ASAP.
    Thank You.

Prisoncrasher, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  3. burghboy

burghboy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not taking any more bids on this job. Will be making a decision soon.

burghboy, Nov 15, 2010 IP