1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denialfata

denialfata Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll be very grateful to you to help me
    I do not take in more of cpalead Below is everything I've written with adnim
    what to do?

Sorry,

I just need to know if you plan on broadcasting any actual sporting events on this site?

Regards,

Jeremy Hayden
    Senior Affiliate Manager
    Phone Number: (866) 996-4666 ext. 102
    AIM/Yahoo/Skype: CPAleadJeremy
    MSN: Jeremy@cpalead.com
    Email: Jeremy@cpalead.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic transmission (including any files attached hereto)
    contains information that is legally privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure. It is intended for use only by the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
    intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
    intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying,
    distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this confidential
    information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
    please destroy it, remove it from your computer and/or network and immediately notify me by
    email. Thank you.

On Oct 28, 2010, at 9:49 PM, vasil petrov wrote:

Hello,

Yes i do
    it's 100 % my own work

I will activate my account?

-------- Оригинално писмо --------
    От: Jeremy Hayden
    Относно: Re: hello
    До: vasil petrov
    Изпратено на: Сряда, 2010, Октомври 27 01:46:47 EEST
    Hello,

Do you own the rights to promote this kind of content?

Regards,

Jeremy Hayden
    Senior Affiliate Manager

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic transmission (including any files attached hereto)
    contains information that is legally privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure. It is intended for use only by the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
    intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
    intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying,
    distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this confidential
    information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
    please destroy it, remove it from your computer and/or network and immediately notify me by
    email. Thank you.

On Oct 23, 2010, at 9:15 AM, vasil petrov wrote:

This is a site for sports news.

www.sssport.t35.com

-------- Оригинално писмо --------
    От: Jeremy Hayden
    Относно: Re: hello
    До: vasil petrov
    Изпратено на: Събота, 2010, Октомври 23 02:32:57 EEST
    Hello,

Can you go into more detail and maybe provide a few URLs for me to review that you plan on promoting?

Regards,

Jeremy Hayden
    Senior Affiliate Manager

email. Thank you.

On Oct 22, 2010, at 7:53 AM, vasil petrov wrote:

How do you plan on promoting our offers - twitter and social media , also seo ,and what are your main forms of traffic generation? - SEO building

Hello,

I can approve your account I just need to know a few things. How do you plan on promoting our offers, and what are your main forms of traffic generation? I just need to know a little bit more about how you plan on promoting our offers. If you plan on promoting our offers on any URL's please provide them to me so that I may review them for you.

Regards,

Jeremy Hayden
    Senior Affiliate Manager

email. Thank you.

On Oct 20, 2010, at 9:12 AM, vasil petrov wrote:

What problem? I registered and used the real information. You will activate my account there?

I regret to inform you that your application to the CPALead.com network has been denied. This could be due to one of the two following reasons:

• You did not provide enough relevant information on your application.

• We do not accept cash incentive / GPT traffic (end users completing surveys for real money).

denialfata, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  2. flexluther

flexluther Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ive been looking about and cant seem to find a straight answer. Is CPALead allowed with Adsense? No doubt this has been answered elsewhere so a point in the right direction would be great :)

flexluther, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  3. www.techdo.com

www.techdo.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If i have 2 pages and 2 widgets (each protected with a different widget):
    When the visitor get to unlock one page is he allowed to access to the other page or not ?

www.techdo.com, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  4. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    YES

No - each widget controls seperate access

asmodeus, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  5. gigiex

gigiex Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have unique idea you can make thousand dollars with CPALead. I don't understand why many peoples says that CPALead it's scam (lol). If you work Blackhat sure that you'll get banned. Personally i work Whitehat, and i'm very glad with my earnings (4-10$ - daily). Accept or not CPALead WAS and IT'S the best CPA Network.

Thank you.

gigiex, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  6. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    gigiex, why you don't make thousands dollars with CPA Lead ? How much uniques/day it needed for you to make $7 daily - yours average ?

DPParadise, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  7. flexluther

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree! Before coming to this forum I had never looked into CPALead but then I thought I would give it a try on only one main index page and ive pulled in $22 in just one day. I have hundreds of pages to this website so I will be adding CPALead to most of those as well I think.

flexluther, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  8. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed. The contest is more than AWESOME!

mtmjohn, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  9. SIVAJI

SIVAJI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seems to be great ...
    Are you offering any service ?

SIVAJI, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  10. Cuchara

Cuchara Peon

Best Answers:
    My only problem with CPALead is that recently I've started to think that they shave like crazy. One day I'll have a 33% conversion rate, all USA traffic, then with the same traffic another day I'll have 1 or 2%.. If it was a small change (5% - 10% maximum) then that would be understandable but this is a 30% drop.. The oddest thing is that my users report finishing surveys and then not being allowed access to my site. I have also noticed users completing surveys and getting access but me not getting any money from them. Please sort yourselves out.

Cuchara, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  11. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

Hello,

I have sent you a PM regarding this issue.

Thanks!

CPALeadJeremy, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  12. flexluther

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No there is no service as such. The website is a hints tips and cheats site based on a popular facebook game. The site used to pull in $32 a day (Adsense) but since the decline and interested in the facebook game the site has dropped in numbers.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
    flexluther, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  13. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have got totally frustrated with CPALead.

After filling their form and pasting their code on mys site...

NO RESPONSE from them!

vna1611, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  14. flexluther

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Got to say I was quite impressed with CPALead in the first day but now Google has removed my 8 sitelinks. And above all my site was ranked no.1 on page 1 but now its gone. Never again is all I can say and ive lost a massive amount of revenue in only two days. Clearly there is some adverse effect by using CPALead but its certainly not one I would use on a very popular website again.

flexluther, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  15. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely. I have to agree with this.
    Something wrong with CPA Lead!!!

vna1611, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  16. B2UEntertainment

B2UEntertainment Peon

Best Answers:
    Now in terms of winning the car, will CPALead take care of the massive tax that will be imposed upon the winner for winning such an expensive(but awesome) car? I'd hate to win it only to find out I have to pay 15k in taxes.

Edit**

Never mind. I read the contest rules. You are responsible for the taxes. So keep that in mind.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
    B2UEntertainment, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  17. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're clueless dear. Stop hating.

irule272, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  18. mustaineoz

mustaineoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, for sure you can't use Adsense with CPALead. Adsense rules are very strict and you can't make impression without showing the content to the visitor. When visitor open the page, you're gateway will apper at the top of the content but visitor would not able to see the content but the impression will increase for Adsense. This is very clear at Adsense policy.

Even when you're trying to change something at your site, you have to remove adsense code because you're increasing the ad impression.

mustaineoz, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  19. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Earnings Payment Received (Net-15)

Thank you very much again CPAlead! :)

irule272, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  20. Omas

Omas Peon

Best Answers:
    Does CPAlead still allow movie watch/download websites?

Omas, Nov 15, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.