1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israel set to attack Iran Dec.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Watson2, Nov 12, 2010.

1. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    9/11 was ten years ago.. what they doing? Saving up? They don't frighten me.

stOx, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  2. betaturn

betaturn Peon

Best Answers:
    Sheikh Imran Hosein explained events after 9/11 nine years ago!

[video=youtube;QXvNRXJtRbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXvNRXJtRbk[/video]

betaturn, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  3. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Been offline until now;
    .... Wait, my notion that;
    Is "too violent"? Fuck you if you're going to say that I am "too violent" for acknowledging the fact that most of us would kill pedophiles. In your sick ass culture you literally throw rocks at women until they die a slow and painful death for having consensual sex with another adult outside of marriage - yet killing a pedophile who rapes kids is "too violent"? Sickening.

@Apoc - Thanks. I didn't think judging people based on their beliefs/actions or thinking that people who rape children should die made me an extremist, either.

alexispetrov, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  4. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    Islam has no provision, as the other two are lacking, for the triumph of good and remittance - the Koran is flawed.

The Bible omits the parable for the triumphal return of the Creator and ignores the consequences of Armageddon those religions do not understand.

Breeze Wood, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  5. betaturn

betaturn Peon

Best Answers:
    The good is true Muslims and the Evil is Gog and Magog, which includes Jews and majority of White Christians. Read the history. Problem is you dont read the history.

6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There ya go, right out of the Qu'ran.... NOT! Betaturn, you just make this stuff up? Crack smoking is bad for your health. I appreciate the humor though. White Christians bad, non-white Christians good. What does your religion(obviously not Islam) say about pink bunnies? Good, or bad? Check with your goat and get back to me.

Obamanation, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  7. betaturn

betaturn Peon

Best Answers:
    Eid-ul-Azha is coming, sheep, goats and cows will be sacrificed.

8. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

[​IMG]
    Daaaaahhhhhdddddd.... Noooooooooooo!!!

Obamanation, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  9. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters:
    White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast, and Italy, 1500–1800
    Robert C. Davis Palgrave Macmillan, 2003; 246 pp.; $35.00

http://www.spainvia.com/Christianslaves.htm

bogart, Nov 14, 2010 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  10. moneyman122

moneyman122 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever anyone says it is actions that speak louder than words. We know that Islam conquered by force from about 700 AD to about 1200 AD most of Europe and some of Asia. They subjugated the peoples in those countries and made them convert by their choice or force or they were killed. Some they just taxed to death. There are a couple of options about Islam and violence. 1. The Koran does promote violent behavior or 2. People are taking the words out of context or 3. Some groups have taken Islam and subverted its "peaceful" intents.

So how do any of these options jibe with the reality we have today? We look at the Islamic countries and try to see how these jibe. And then we have the violence spread in Europe and other places. So has Islam grown out of their middle ages mentality?

moneyman122, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  11. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is a lot of Muslims believe in convert or die and dream of a worldwide Caliphate . For this alone Islam might perish .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  12. grandislandne

grandislandne Peon

Best Answers:
    :D all 9 inches of it hopefully !

grandislandne, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  13. grandislandne

grandislandne Peon

Best Answers:
    Totally true! they have probably used up all the missiles their other prophet, the great Ronald Reagan bestowed on them and lovingly christened them as 'freedom fighters'.. probably all they have left now is BB guns and stolen Russian copters (those are awesome by the way, Russian copters are the only things that work in the Afghan mountains)

grandislandne, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  14. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    I wasn't talking about that ICBM ;)

ApocalypseXL, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  15. samyak321

samyak321 Guest

Best Answers:
    Caliphate ?? , Sorry This word seems to be History , we have presidents :p , And regarding convert or die LOL we have never did that . Read History :)

samyak321, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  16. samyak321

samyak321 Guest

Best Answers:

Can you show some respect to people while talking ? Do you know who you are talking to first ? , I'm not trying to be arrogant but I have the right to be , Because of all the wealth I have which I doubt you have 10% of it .

let me reply to your post :

I'm Egyptian , We don't kill women or even have stoning , LOL . The problem is that you take all your knowledge about us from what you hear or read which is absolutely bullshit .

"Fuck you if you are saying that .... " This one makes me laugh most ... The biggest surprise is that mods. here allow the use of bad language for some specific members .
    As I told you before , I don't have time to reply to everybody as managing my companies consumes most of my time , This is my friend's account BTW .

17. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    I know history 1st hand and the "benefits" of Islamic law . Go read history that's not biased .

If you think you have the right to be arrogant we have the right to express our disrespect regarding what you say . I also doubt that you have 1% of my wealth given the fact that Egypt is a country where few are rich .

Indeed you don't officially kill women but you have managed to destroy the Egyptian society in only 30 years . Also officially FGM is a national sport in your country . Also your friends account will be banned for account sharing . Adios numnutz.

ApocalypseXL, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  18. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    1) No. You didn't show respect to me in your first post; in fact you claimed that I was an overly violent extremist simply because I said "We must judge people based on their beliefs and actions" and "I, like many here, would like to see people who rape children die."

2) I am referring to Islam, not to Egypt specifically. Do you need some photos of women being stoned? It's a sad reality in the Islamic world.

3) You know why most mods wouldn't care about the statement "Fuck you if you support people who rape kids"? Because they, like me, and like the rest of the civilized world, abhor people who rape children. It's a disgusting thing.

Lastly - you are not allowed to share an account at DP. This is against the rules. Apoc has already stated this, but as you seem to have trouble absorbing information I thought I'd bold it for you.

*Edit: As to your "wealth" - LOL. I doubt it. There's a lot of money in app development :) That, and money doesn't give one the right to be arrogant. I hope your friend beats your ass when he finds out you've been using his account to voice support for pedophiles.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
    alexispetrov, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  19. samyak321

samyak321 Guest

Best Answers:
    No need for you to believe me , I can pay you flight tickets to come and see yourself if you want PM me , Sorry , Few are rich ? Are you kidding me ? Here in Egypt either you are really rich or poor .

FGM is practiced only in Countryside and few people do it , It's never practiced in cities .

20. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It looks like DP mods apparently weren't all that impressed with your wealth. Imagine that.

Rebecca, Nov 15, 2010 IP