1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established CPA Network for Sale with Active Affiliates! - Unique Opportunity!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dropship, Nov 5, 2010.

Up for sale is my private CPA network that I just started about 4 months ago. My loss is your gain as I simply have no time to take this network to the next level. It’s already earning money with 50 active affiliates approved on the network and another 50 pending that I haven’t had time to approve. I have been getting affiliate applications each week but have had no time to manually go through and approve them to the network.

Right now I have it setup as a private network meaning that the affiliate needs to be a Loot4Leads.com member (my site) which is a CPA training course on how to make money with CPA networks. So I will continue to run Loot4Leads.com and HypeClix is a CPA network recommended to join.

The new owner has endless possibilities to grow this network by opening it to the public and simply advertising the network on forums to get lots more affiliates. I have not made mention of the network anywhere publicly except to Loot4Leads.com members. You could add more offers to the network with a click of a button as the platform is setup on HasOffers which has hundreds of offers available on the OfferExchange. Right now there are only about 100 offers setup on the network.

The network runs on HasOffers as I mentioned in which the entire backend, tracking, etc. is all handled by this platform for $99/month which is my only cost. All outstanding balances to affiliates have been paid.
    Revenue Details

Although it's made over $1K in revenue, the profit is very little with the expenses, so I'm not claiming any, however you can see screenshots below.
    Traffic Details

Traffic comes directly from forums, Loot4Leads.com members, and also some search engines.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dropship, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  2. faithuniq

faithuniq Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am getting an index of page when visiting the URL. Am I missing anything?

faithuniq, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  3. jasonxxx102

jasonxxx102 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    81.3% - 13
    I am also getting an index, was the site moved or taken down?

jasonxxx102, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  4. dropship

dropship Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's working now, please check.

dropship, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  5. URLhost

URLhost Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you prove that the affiliate earning all the money isn't you? and when we buy the network, all the affiliates won't just leave... please show current stats and user activity (private if you want to). i am interested in taking over. what networks are you getting your offers from? can you prove ownership of this network? how will the transfer of the hasoffers account work?

URLhost, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  6. dropship

dropship Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I can prove everything. There are no current stats to show because the network is not active. You will simply take ownership of the has offers accounts. Most revenue is setup to come from EWA.

dropship, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  7. URLhost

URLhost Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If the network is not active, then we should assume a loss? Meaning, the affiliates have moved on and no revenue is coming in and our expense is $99/m. Please clarify as I am willing to take over if the profits at least cover the expenses. I overlooked the stats being last updated in May. Does this mean the network has been closed since then? Why did you shut down? Please do not take this as any sort of disrespect, I am merely trying to gather all details in order to make a wise business decision. No offense, but if affiliates have moved on, I might as well just start from scratch as 6 months of no activity isn't good for a network's reputation.

URLhost, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  8. dropship

dropship Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have all the contact info of the affiliates and I get emails all the time asking when it will be back active. I'm not paying the $99/mo since the network is temporarily paused for new ownership. People like this network because they are part of something they already bought into at Loot4Leads.com which makes it unique.

dropship, Nov 15, 2010 IP