1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Adsense Journey From $0 to $2637 per month In 2.5 years!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by COBSolutions, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, dear you are wrong, we dont write 500 re-write versions, do you really think my adsense earnings will be profitable after that, no way, getting 500 articles re-written is like 500 X $3 per rewrite, $1500 in total, no that is not what we are looking at.

Re-writing a sentence 2-4 times and do for each sentence of the article, now this can generate 50-80% unique articles each time and that is good enough for your backlink to get counted along with unique content in each article site, and you can get that kind of rewrite anywhere between $10-$15 from many service providers, dont look for much quality here since it is backlinks that you are looking at. Since i provide this spinning and submission service, i have seen lots of internet marketers (newbie webmasters) who wants to earn money but dont want to spin the articles because they wants to earn name among the internet ( i meet many such guys on everyday basis) but they forget one fact that if you dont earn money nobody is going to know your name, some guys likes to go the other way round, well it doesn't work that way, you need to maintain a balance between both, earning money and reputation over internet.

Well, when i started off i also was alone in this game, it is now that i have employees to work and toil for me, beginning it was all alone for me too, well i believe in the philosophy that "hard work pays".

COBSolutions, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  2. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it true?

uploas, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  3. StackThatMoney

StackThatMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post. You know the next goal?
    From $2637 a month to $5000 a month. It only gets easier from here!

StackThatMoney, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  4. onetrickaday

onetrickaday Peon

Best Answers:
    all of you guys are inspiring ... after you reach your first 1000$ , you dont need to look back ... it adds up quickly with more effors and nothing is auto pilot ... Topic Starter do share what happened to your hacked site , and how did it happen

onetrickaday, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  5. submit_articles

submit_articles Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, thanks for the nice thread. It's very interesting as well as entertaining. I have a question for you. For your authority sites, how many pages per site did you get it up to?

submit_articles, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  6. Webwaster

Webwaster Peon

Best Answers:
    It doesn't really matter. Gradually build content on your website... Because, no offense, but what are you trying to figure out? How many pages your website need to have in order to make thousands?

Well...Many websites have thousands of pages but only like 2-3 pages actually are the ones that make money.

Webwaster, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  7. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    You nailed it here man, Number of pages doesn't really matter because you can rank few pages that actually makes you money.
    But yeah regularly adding content, updating your site, adds to the overall authority of the site as it grow and age. And eventually it pass the authority to inner pages of the site and further it helps the overall site.

Oranges, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  8. ioppp

ioppp Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah mate ur right :)

ioppp, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  9. Webwaster

Webwaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, when you just do what makes sense, making sites becomes an enjoyable activity.

I also recommend coming back to already existing content and trying to improve it. Don't just leave the page once it's created... think about what can improve it. And the readers will actually stay longer. Once you engage them, they might start clicking those ads at the bottom of the screen after reading your article.

Webwaster, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  10. submit_articles

submit_articles Active Member

Best Answers:
    None taken. I'm just trying to figure out how much resources it needs to build up an authority site. If we are talking about at least 100 pages here, there is a cost and time factor here - i.e how much time and resources is needed to build the site up to that stage? That's what I'd like to know.

See, if you are the owner of an authority site, and you build up all the content,...say about 2k pages. and you spend like 3 years to build that up and each article cost you $2 per article. That means you spent $4k (very conservative) on the site and waited for 3 whole years to start earning like $500 a month for the site (depending on niche of course).

So it's good to know the cost upfront so that I can decide whether to launch new projects or not.

submit_articles, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  11. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    True! Its all about investment and get the return back.

Oranges, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  12. credasys

credasys Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a nice earnings but why don't you get the check? It's big enough and I think it's time to change that into cash.

credasys, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  13. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    To start an authority site, you dont need to have 2k pages, you start with a modest 100-200 pages, i have an authority site in beauty niche, it ranks 5th currently for its two phrase keyword (About 228,000,000 results), i started that site with just 70 static pages and then did the onpage SEO for those pages, then went on to offpage tactics. 2 months into site launch i hired a blogger who used to add 5 blogposts in a month and used to charge me $30 for the month, after 2 years i have more than 300 pages in the site as a year earlier i increased the blogposts count per month to 15 and even right now one blogpost goes live every 2nd day and my job is only doing the promotions and looking after the onpage SEO factors of those blogposts etc which hardly takes a couple of minutes a day. Now the site is facing stiff competition and volatile situations in the first page of SERPs, it keeps jumping around, sometimes it hits the 3rd spot in google, sometimes it drops down to 2nd page itself, again it crawls back, tell you what i dont mind much as long as it is within the first 20 ranks, as i expect this site to hit the first spot in google in another 1-2 years time as there are sites sitting pretty in that first 3 spots who have been their for more than 6 years and with have more than PR6 and millions of backlinks pointing to them, so i am ready to wait, as i said, nothing happens overnight, you got to wait and wait for the kill

These are my monthly earnings and not accumulated earnings, so yes, i am getting the check every month :D

COBSolutions, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  14. Raikiri

Raikiri Active Member

Best Answers:
    Only $2637 after 2.5 years? No biggie. Getting $1000 after 4 months or so, now that is an achievement.

Raikiri, Nov 17, 2010 IP
    Tearabite likes this.
  15. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    Well, google owners made more money and much more faster
    Facebook owner became richer even faster
    Now i say that is an achievement, getting $1000 per month is no biggie.

Dear, for me my story is a biggie, for you it may be a small achievement, but there is something to learn in every story you read.

COBSolutions, Nov 17, 2010 IP
    Oranges likes this.
  16. swasts

swasts Peon

Best Answers:
    I've some question....what method did you use to drive traffic your site ?? Did you use 100% traffic from search engines ??
    How many website did yo have in order to make $2500 per month from AdSense ?? Did your create small micro niche site ??

sorry for asking too many question....

swasts, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  17. Jeffreyw

Jeffreyw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a question about your article submission site. I wanted to submit an article with an affiliate link.

1. Does your site accept articles embedded with affiliate links?

2. What plugin did you use on the html copy code on the article page?

Jeffreyw, Nov 19, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.