1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ***MUST SEE*** Custom Minisite - BlackRecliner.NET for SALE!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by AndrewRivers, Nov 12, 2010.

BlackRecliner.NET ranks 5th spot on google US(many other nice positions, like in UK, AU, CA etc)

Monetized with amazon and adsense. Gets only organic laser targetted traffic.(click for awstats screenshot)

Has the potential to bring many more visitors as it climbs and the competition is not that tough to beat.

According to the adwords tool, the keyword black recliner gets 6.600 searches month (being 4.4k in the US alone) and an estimated CPC of $1,80. No clicks ocurred yet.

The .org is already registered and the .com is premium, and you won´t get it for less than($X.XXX). So this is your last chance to grab a decent "black recliner" domain.

Look at how many ADS are paying to be in the search engine results pages for that keyword.

You can check by my other sales all my websites sold are worth it, sorry for not making a fancy salesletter on this one, I´m quite in a hurry today.

Payment by paypal - Domain Push is free at godaddy.

Replies with "traffic/revenue statz plz" only to increase post count WILL be reported. If you want to negotiate, PM me.​

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
    AndrewRivers, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  2. Aryanquest

Aryanquest Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whats your BIN?

Aryanquest, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  3. AndrewRivers