1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hardest Question on dp ( only for IQs 130 + )

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by samyak321, Nov 12, 2010.

If you don't have an IQ higher than 130 Please click back . I don't need idiots here coming to argue about other stuff than the question itself .

Question is : Why were you born in in the last 100 years ? Why weren't you born 1000 years ago ? why aren't you me ?

I already said no idiots so nobody tell "because my parents had *** " , or Because I'm a biological resultant ,etc etc.. I need philosophical answer from Well educated people .

THANKS .

samyak321, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  2. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Low IQ, High IQ, - still looks like THREE questions to me. - what's your IQ?

As to answering your questions - (1+2) Maybe we were and (3) maybe I am.

Bushranger, Nov 12, 2010 IP
    mcfox likes this.
  3. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    You really shouldn't be so rude; having a high IQ is a good thing, but it isn't the defining thing in terms of being a great philosophical thinker. My IQ is very high, but I daresay I could name three people here without a second thought who'd be better able to answer your questions.

I like Bushranger's answer, personally - and I'd also be interested to know what your IQ is.

alexispetrov, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  4. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Energy cannot be destroyed nor can it be created , it can only change form - soul (consciousness) is some form of energy and the soul is reborn again and again.
    At the begining of creation , each of the soul was pure , pristine and part of the absoluted God , but later ego developed and ego separated the souls from god
    you and me are separate because of our ego.

I cannot answer for people who does not believe in reincarnation (Their philosphy is, god creates soul at the time of conception and send them to hell if they do not have faith ,etc, in that case my message to god would be to stop that fcking business of creating soul and sending to hell)

it career, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  5. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    because my parents had sex..

Helvetii, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  6. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you have 52 years old. am I correct?

babak44, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  7. hardeep80s

hardeep80s Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My answer(s)
    Because I was
    I was, this is a reincarnation.
    Because I dont want to be you.

hardeep80s, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  8. samyak321

samyak321 Guest

Best Answers:
    I think I had already said :

I don't have time to respond to everybody here , My time is precious . Read carefully before replying , I asked for IQs 130+ because they'll understand the question and its meaning . Thanks

samyak321, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  9. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys did anyone pre-order that new kesha album??!

Because my parents had sex..

Helvetii, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  10. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Sometimes the answer to a philosophical question isn't found by asking people with high IQ's - sometimes it is found by asking someone who's view of the world is different to yours.

mcfox, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  11. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if ur time is so precious, then good bye u r in a wrong place. Go play poker!

Ur IQ seems be to be: 1 if ur (age) <20 yrs, 2 if u r <40yrs and 2.5<75yrs

anywayz I was born because I was meant to be, may be u r not :rolleyes:

masterrio, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  12. 24788

24788 Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand what you are trying to stay. Why am I here on Earth during this time? Why exactly this time and not another time in history?

Honestly an impossible question to answer. It just goes back to the start of time.

I don't know. One can only wonder and that's about it.

Fate, Destiny, Science, Religion, and etc. Almost anything could be the answer, but no one really knows. Anyone who tells you they know are lying and if someone did know you'd never really know because everyone thinks they know, so if there was a "real" person who knew no one would believe him/her/the being.

Religion, science, and etc. I don't think anyone can ever give real proof. Unless scientology was true we were brought here by aliens or whatever it is in that religion. They'd at least tell us how we got here to Earth, but it wouldn't answer anything and I doubt they'd know how they got to their place unless scientology or something of such struck at their planet until the beginning of the first people who had no idea.

I'm really open minded to anything. I have no idea how everything happens. When I travel I often ask myself these questions, so I can try to logically answer, but always come up with the same answer. I don't know.

HIGH IQ doesn't mean everything. Adolf Hitler was believed to have an IQ of 150 or higher even if it was lower than that I'd still say at least 130. Adolf Hitler was brilliant there's no denying it, but he used his beautiful mind for hate.

I also believe steven hawking has the highest IQ of everyone (alive), but even in the science field he is questioned and has been wrong at times. He is trying his best to solve an impossible question, but I don't think anyone can nail it.

Marilyn vos Savant - highest iq ever recorded, but a little research says that IQ test can mean nothing at times or hold little weight at times. Just saying, I was wrong about hawking
    IQ tests not holding much weight or meaning nothing because what is the best field to know anything in? Some say religion or science. I say bacon (jk). Not sure on this.

There's no such thing as a REAL smart person. People estimate that we know less than 1% about everything their is to know. It's probably even a millionth or billionth of that one percent.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
    24788, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  13. betaturn

betaturn Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the most important question every person is able to ask himself/herself. Some of us suppress this though and some of people begin questioning this to others.
    Human being is a composition of two elements, one is matter and the other is soul. Matter has the need to eat, sleep, defecate. The soul has the need to fulfil emotional wishes. The soul of each human being who will come to this world has already been made. We have all been taught who our creator is before we were sent down to earth. We all bore witness when we all stood in front of Allah and he asked all of us:
    "Am I not your creator?" We all replied "yes". But then He removed it from our conciousness and send us to this world. That is why when we are born, we don't know anything. We can not speak, we can not write, we can not read. The human being starts learning again, but this time in a world which is perfect from materialistic point of view, but our soul which drives the human emotions has been kept hidden, its not in a domain to time and space.
    When we will be raised again and we will be brought in front of Allah at the day of Judgement, we will reconfirm that yes, we knew that you were our creator and we all bore witness in front of You as our creator before we were sent to this world.
    The reason that I am not you and you are not me is that every soul has been put to a different test in a different body and a different time. So every one will be judged according to the environment in which he/she was raised, the time in which he/she lived, and the ability of free will which he/she exploited under these circumstances.
    Just a note to clear your concept about IQ, high IQ does not necessarily reflect brilliance. A person is brilliant and successful who is capable of making the most out of minimum resources. It has nothing to do with whether a person is educated or illiterate.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
    betaturn, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  14. moneyman122

moneyman122 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Heck any 5 year old could answer these questions ... BECAUSE.

moneyman122, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  15. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I went on level 24 on the world's hardest game posted on DP where out of all DP members the highest had gone to 12. So i am intelligent :eek: and perhaps don't need to look here either. :eek:

laxman363, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  16. samyak321

samyak321 Guest

Best Answers:
    People claiming to be smart with no single evidence than what they believe themselves to be and they haven't tried to answer .
    Thanks betaturn , 24788 .

samyak321, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  17. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    When you behave like a rude little brat it's difficult to have people take you seriously.

alexispetrov, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  18. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Learn manners on how to get on with a "request" if u r really serious about the issue. You are neither paying any of us nor we work for you to listen to your manner-less behavior

masterrio, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  19. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    First of all your IQ questions are as stupid as you are.
    You could as well ask us, why are dogs barking or why it’s cold when Sun is out.

If you want to hear intelligent answers, then stop asking stupid questions.

:mad:

fastreplies

fastreplies, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  20. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Amen bruddah.

Will.Spencer, Nov 19, 2010 IP