1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to Increase Taffic and Page Rank?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by adrika, Nov 12, 2010.

I am new SEO field. Some One tell me what is best way to increase the Page Rank and Traffic.

It may be article submission or any other way for this purpose.

adrika, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  2. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Best way to increase page rank: Build links
    Best way to increase traffic: Article marketing. Link building yields search engine traffic in the long run

smallbusinessguy, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  3. venki24

venki24 Peon

Best Answers:
    For PR - Build links in high pr sites
    For traffic - social media , classifieds, articles submission
    Post your articles in FourPx Articles, PR3 art dir 3-5 links accepted quick approval.

venki24, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  4. sofieseo

sofieseo Peon

Best Answers:
    :pHi adrika
    I m very glad to give u some of the best important information from my side. I hope it will help for ur website to improve page rank and traffic in the web market to get some of best results of the market.

The some methods to improve page rank and traffic........
    1. Directory
    2.Social Bookmarking
    3.Blog Commenting
    4.Forum
    5.Twitter
    6.Classified Adds
    7.Article Posting
    8. Blog Creation
    9.Squido Lense Creation
    10.You Tube Submission etc.......

sofieseo, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  5. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article Submission can be the starting point of link building which is the essential requirement for gaining SERP rankings and ultimately traffic.
    Start with submitting to high PR article sites and then diversify your linkbuilding techniques and gets links from a variety of places, this also is needed for getting all your links counted, getting links from just one form of linkbuilding is not going to help.

COBSolutions, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  6. iccadubai

iccadubai Peon

Best Answers:
    Page rank is depending on quality back links you can make good links, and promote your site then you get traffic.

iccadubai, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  7. pacifich

pacifich Guest

Best Answers:
    Since Google ranks your pages according to the number of links pointing at your page, it stands to reason that you should try to get as many links pointing at your pages as possible.
    This is so obvious that I'm only mentioning it for completeness sake.

pacifich, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  8. avpower

avpower Peon

Best Answers:
    to increase PR: just increase your backlink
    to increase traffic : do keyword research and optimize your site to be #1 on the SERP

avpower, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  9. arunch2007

arunch2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    make quality back links on PR pages do social media and social bookmarking you will get good results

arunch2007, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  10. garymorrison23

garymorrison23 Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to have quality content on your website with lots of inbound links to your site. These are the two things which can improve traffic and PR.

garymorrison23, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  11. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All members forgot to tell you one important point: Pagerank only increases if you get backlinks from high pagerank dofollow pages because nofollow pages don't juice pagerank.

haveseo, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  12. teal1066

teal1066 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bookmarking is the best way to increase your links.Article submission is the best way to increase the traffic.

teal1066, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  13. mr_mahesh_in

mr_mahesh_in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I suggest you to start building links for your site/articles.. Write unique articles, you'll get more traffic from search engines then.. Also, go for social bookmarking (Twitter, Digg, Stumbleupon, etc)

mr_mahesh_in, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  14. springer

springer Peon

Best Answers:
    Start with some good content, make sure all your pages are SEO friendly and have good internal links. Make sure you have targeted the correct keywords. Then you can start with your Off Site work.

To many people on here jump in with "create links" you need to have good content first and your also need to know what keywords to use for those links.

From what I see on the net the biggest problem people is using the wrong Keywords.

springer, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  15. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    For me Forum Back Links and Blog Comments really helps a lot.

Elitegeek, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  16. tricksdaddy

tricksdaddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Best way to increase PR is to get high quality back links. Best way is to write guest posts on blogs with PR more than 4.

tricksdaddy, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  17. digiuser

digiuser Member

Best Answers:
    I started a men's lifestyle magazine and in less than one year I had 100K visitors/month. But I had no clue about SEO and didn't have ONE backlink. I now realize the immense importance of backlinks and securing a keyword ranking. If I knew all this before I would have made a killing with that site. Basically, what I'm getting at is this: Backlinks, backlinks, backlinks

digiuser, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  18. Brad Callen

Brad Callen Peon

Best Answers:
    as diguiser said, back links are extremely crucial to succeeding on the web. However, Google has done a pretty good job at building an algorithm that rewards immensely for NATURAL BACK LINKS.

Don't Jump into social bookmarking. Don't jump into profile links. Read up on Google's SEO Starter Guide, learn what is important to Google & then work on giving them what they want. Produce a quality site that people want to link to. Then work hard on getting it in front of the people that may give you links. Most new site owners submit to DMOZ, Yahoo Directory* and BOTW*.
    *premium directories which require a healthy chunk of $$

PageRank is only built through back links, nothing else, just back links. It is possible to rank without it and the toolbar PageRank that we see is only a glimpse of the REAL PageRank (Google keeps it internal for obvious reasons).

I suggest you also read my guide & subscribe to sites like SEOmoz, Youmoz, Bruce Clay, Inc, SEwatch, SEOmofo, SEO by the Sea, Search Engine Land, Marketing Pigrim, WordStream's blog, and other reputable sites. Sitepoint has a really good podcast too on Internet Marketing which is very informative.

Good luck!~

Brad Callen, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  19. rahulbatra

rahulbatra Peon

Best Answers:
    Link building is the best way to increase PR, link building can be done through article submissions, directory submissions, forum discussions, hub pages, social media websites can help you get the traffic on your website.

rahulbatra, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  20. rimple

rimple Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friend,

Build more quality backlinks to increase PR and do article submission,social bookmarking,forum posting and blog commenting to get more traffic.

rimple, Nov 14, 2010 IP