1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Real Estate Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Illuminated One, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Selling my Real Estate website. If anyone is interested, check it out here: www.platinumonerei.com. I started designing it, but didn't have time to complete it. I'll complete the design and update it for whomever purchases it. This particular design would be great for an Agent to list their properties, add buyers to their mailing list and to blog about the market. There's also space to include advertisements if you'd like. So there's a lot of ways for you to not only sell your properties, but to also make money from ads, traffic, etc. Should you decide to purchase the site, I'll explain how you can monetize it in many different ways.

Even if you're not into Real Estate, you can buy this site and easily sell it to someone that is into Real Estate and earn an Instant Profit.

Contact me if you'd like to make an offer. Please no low-balling offers.

Illuminated One, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  2. TwitWithEase

TwitWithEase Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $59.95 theme, domain, 7.00 = 500.00 PRICELESS!!!

You bought the domain 7 days ago and you don't have the time to complete it, yet you'll complete it for the buyer?

TwitWithEase, Nov 12, 2010 IP
    bogart likes this.
  3. dutchkid

dutchkid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got this same WP Theme buddy. FREE

dutchkid, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  4. dutchkid

dutchkid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have to sell it running with traffic for the price your asking.. maybe $50.00 if you populate it for someone

dutchkid, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  5. K.Meier

K.Meier Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You designed it? It's a free Wordpress theme! And the domain is just a week old.
    Dude who are you trying to fool here?

Sale reported for false copyright claim.

K.Meier, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  6. Illuminated One

Illuminated One Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All of you losers need to get a life. Too much pseudo-investigating and not enough time focusing on what you NEED to be focused on. Besides, I already sold this site. So this thread can close.

That's why you idiots on this site are broke now. Spending most of your time talking crap and worrying about others, you don't focus on your own business. That's why y'all are gonna stay losers. Lol @ free wordpress theme. Don't tell that lie. That theme costs around $80. Not only that, if I complete the design and maintain it for the person, the price is justified. So again, you losers need to get a life.

Illuminated One, Nov 18, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.