1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infolinks Help

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rasika175, Jul 18, 2010.

hi...
    Can anyone tell me can i use infolinks same ad code for approved websites. Sub domains?

rasika175, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  2. rasika175

rasika175 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Sarah..got the message.

rasika175, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  3. toorop.j

toorop.j Peon

Best Answers:
    wat is infolinks....what does it do ?

toorop.j, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  4. Internetobserver

Internetobserver Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Rasika,
    Right now I would suggest you to avoid Infolinks, right now its earning has been going down in leaps and bounds. If you are Indian Publisher then you will hardly make around $6 or $8 for 15000 impressions and more than 1000 clicks. Besides that having a text link is always painful and makes your site crappy.
    It would be better to develop your own product rather than using something like infolinks which is one of the lowest paying ad networks.
    Infolinks can give you additional revenue besides adsense if your site has got around 10000 visitors otherwise it might take months to meet their minimum payout of $50.
    Once again I warn all the new publishers that in recent times their earning has gone down severely, those of you who are planning to enter Infolinks must delay the entry.

Internetobserver, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  5. remshad

remshad Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah Internetobserver,
    what your said is absolutely correct...
    your view is good and worthy , would you help me to develop my own product ,
    i have a major Indian traffic , pleas PM me about more ,
    am waiting ur reply...

remshad, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  6. Internetobserver

Internetobserver Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Remshad ,
    I went through your forum, which attracts visitors who are looking for projects / project guidance, you may think about starting online business consultancy in the subjects in which you have got professional expertise.
    However, if you want to make sure that your visitors get quality experience then don't forget to add a decent blog as forum visitors are more interested in free answers rather than buying anything.

Internetobserver, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  7. Internetobserver

Internetobserver Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Sarah,
    Infolinks is way ahead of many ad networks but It really struggles in consistency specially when I compare my adsense earning with Infolinks. I used it for quite sometime but I felt that it really doesn't follow the simple rule of high click resulting in high earnings. I used Infolinks for three months and quite amazingly when I had less visitors I earned more (Infact, returns from Infolinks were better than adsense) and when I worked hard and put some quality content on my blog to attract more visitors, I found that the earnings fell down despite of significant increase in clicks and impressions.
    Low earnings for High Traffic and clicks - It is always frustrating.

Internetobserver, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  8. remshad

remshad Active Member

Best Answers:
    i also felt same......

remshad, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  9. rush4gold

rush4gold Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yah InfoLinks pay low but others pay LoweEEEEER... :D

rush4gold, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  10. NosferatusCoffin

NosferatusCoffin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a client who has been a member of Infolinks for about a year.

Like many PPC text-link services, Infolinks started out paying a pretty decent rate for the first month or so. Then the rate dropped like a brick afterwards and now only pays about 3-4 cents per click. For a site that has over 100,000 visitors per month, it makes at best, $25 per month. AdSense on the other hand makes several hundred percent more monthly and that is with only three ads max running on any given page. Infolinks will have an average of 5-6 links per page on this site.

My advise is to switch services every couple of months, so as to keep them honest. If you stay too long with one PPC text-link service too long, they will smart price the heck out of you.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
    NosferatusCoffin, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  11. NosferatusCoffin

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarah,

Well, my client went through a LOT of headaches with Infolinks earlier this year. On five separate occasions she submitted her Tax-ID information, but Infolinks kept insisting that they either not received it or had not yet processed it. It finally got so bad that she was ready to leave the service altogether and demanded that she be paid the money that the site had made in the first few months (which was above the threshold), but she kept running into a brick wall. Finally, she and Infolinks reached a compromise and since the site is (barely) making enough revenue to meet the monthly threshold, she is keeping it on the site, for now.

As for decreasing payments to publishers, while I cannot 100% prove that it is being done, all services like this will pay out much more per click in the first month or so and then the rate goes downhill fast after that.

The real problem with having Infolinks be a consistently high paying network is that the network itself appears to have a lot of advertisers that do not match a niche site, as a lot of them are obscure search engines or storefronts that 9 times out of 10 do not match the content that is displayed on that page.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
    NosferatusCoffin, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  12. lutzschwartz

lutzschwartz Peon

Best Answers:
    got so much informations here about infolinks...I also heard from a friend that infolinks really pay low...

lutzschwartz, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  13. iEddie_B

iEddie_B Peon

Best Answers:
    I myself am going through what you're experiencing. I'm just glad I know I'm not the only one now.

iEddie_B, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  14. world_is_mine

world_is_mine Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems that you are contracted to criticize Infolinks. There are many networks which are paying 1/4th of what Infolinks pay.

world_is_mine, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  15. djarotstudio

djarotstudio Member

Best Answers:
    Sad stories from infolinks publishers are always triggered by one exact thing. They're not actually having decent amount of traffics to convert. Do drill down your traffic's geo. It's PPC, and it's In Text Advertising. It should explains all.
    The support here is kindly offering an open door for any questions, so ask. What's the cpm rate for some certain traffics, blahblah.

See? Do whining when you have 10K UV daily and your earning still low. In my experience, infolinks still convert best than other in text ads, say clicksor or vibrant. And yea, kontera doesnt count.

djarotstudio, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  16. NosferatusCoffin

Best Answers:
    So you are essentially saying that any site that has less than say, 500K visitors per month should not even bother? I do not know what you are smoking, but if that was the case, 99% of all networks would go bankrupt in six months with that kind of ratio, assuming all of those sub-500K sites decided to pull all advertising from their sites. It is precisely those type of sites that the Infolinks of the world are making their money from. Not from high-traffic (targeted or not) sites.

NosferatusCoffin, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  17. bhanuprasad1981

bhanuprasad1981 Active Member

Best Answers:
    myself has started to see same result even after adding so said new code i am getting nearly half of what i used to get before , too bad even they havent replied my last mail

bhanuprasad1981, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  18. NosferatusCoffin

Best Answers:
    bhanuprasad1981,

I cannot say that I am surprised. InfoLinks has consistently been paying out a ratio of 3-4 cents per click. That is when they actually assign an earning to a click. Some days, there are zero earnings in spite of a dozen or two dozen clicks on a site.

Like all services of this kind, after the first month or two, the earning per click falls like a brick, It never fails.

NosferatusCoffin, Nov 22, 2010 IP