1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Norway declines funding for mosque-building projects from Saudi Arabia because...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by luke12, Nov 10, 2010.

Hello all,

Great job for Norway stepping up and say no to millions of dollars in funding. Its time for others in Europe to do the same and get their boundaries straight.

The reason?

Due to the lack of religious freedom in Saudi homeland.

Read more here

Whether you're a Muslim or not, do you agree with this?

luke12, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Considering the fact that Norway is oil rich they can afford to do that and not risk higher gas prices . Beside countries need to stand up and piss on the KSA subversive pro-caliphate policies .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In the US, we get less than 14% of our oil from Saudi Arabia:

However, we do probably make a decent amount from arm sales. I was surprised, but in Wiki, it says we've done more military hardware business with the Saudi's than we have done with Israel:
    We have a brand new $60 billion 20 year arms deal with them that Obama has been working on as well. I think we do allow Saudi-funded schools and mosques, but that they are scrutinized to a degree. It's complex. I'm not sure if you read in the news, but from what I understand, the Saudi's also gave us key intelligence recently that helped to prevent a serious terrorist attack on the East coast. But, on subject, good for you Norway. Are there any Muslims in Norway anyway? LOL.

Rebecca, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Yes the Saudis are shrewed politicians or they got themselves a couple of very smart guys . Funding mosques to weaken Western culture and governments one one hand and protecting their customers from enemies whit another . Heroes of the Muslim world , nice guys of the politics . The very definition of a iron grip covered in a velvet glove . Too bad that this grip aims to slowly and gently choke us to death .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  5. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah we have to see why Saudi pay such price for build a Mosque in Norway? I guess then they want to manage it too.

there is a lot of Mosque and madras's in Islam world from Indonesia to Morocco that has built by Saudi from decades ago and they pay regularly to these Mosques and madras's and also other non-Muslim countries.

Rebecca
    Also I guess all the drills on Saudi have made by American oil companies as well.

babak44, Nov 11, 2010 IP
    Mightee likes this.
  6. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    babak44, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  7. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud of Saudi Arabia is the second larget shareholder of News Corp. News Corp is the world's third-largest media conglomerate, and owns FOX news.

Rebecca, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  8. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting, especially considering how pro-Israel News Corp is. I guess that is the difference between being a share holder in a publicly held company, and having a seat on the board of directors.

Obamanation, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It would be interesting to know what are the customary expectations for a Saudi funded mosque? Would the influence be somewhat resembling a share holder or a member on the board of directors? I honestly don't know. But, expect the latter. Saudi Arabia has helped fund all of these companies as well:

Rebecca, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  10. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    so Amazing Rebecca
    in Iran most of this companies known as Jewish proxy! lol

ebaey known as a company with Iranian owner! Pierre Omidyar an Iranian American guy.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Omidyar

people think that Pepsi is abbreviation of : "pay each penny save Israel"

[​IMG]

foxnews was belong to Mordac.

[​IMG]
    and some muslims think Cocacola means "no Mohammad no Mecca" in inverse Arabic as showd in the picture

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
    babak44, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  11. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Well, it seems like Saudi Arabia supports all of these companies, at least to some degree. They are probably looking to make a profit, but it doesn't seem like they would invest in any company they truly oppose. That's funny about Coca-Cola - I never knew that! Did you hear that it used to have real cocaine in it?

"Coca-Cola was named back in 1885 for it's two medicinal ingredients: extract of coca leaves and kola nuts." Snopes says it's true. :)

Rebecca, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    I think we're forgetting that somewhere in KSA someone dreams of world domination trough the control of Islam . So for them building more mosques and sending more militants to convert people is the equivalent of sending armies to enslave others .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  13. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    True that. In the words of Al-Gadaffi, "There is no need for swords or bombs to spread Islam".

luke12, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  14. Rahim Shinwari

Rahim Shinwari Peon

Best Answers:
    Norway cant continue this for long bc muslims are increasing day by day in Europe .... that day will come soon when the muslims will be in majority in Europe ...

Rahim Shinwari, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  15. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Ya that day will be when Christians are the majority in Saudi Arabia .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  16. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah this is just a resemble, anyway can't stop the minds! lol

in Iran we have a soft drink name "Zam Zam" that it's simbol looks like "pi pi" in English.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yeah and that day Atheists would be majority in Iran, then we will scare of European Muslim extremists! lol

babak44, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  17. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Aaah, there's nothing quite as delicious and thirst quenching as a refreshing, ice-cold bottle of pi pi! :)

Rebecca, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah... lots of Muslims have moved to Norway to escape persecution in their homelands.

I used to eat lunch at Viking Kebab in Oslo after I decided that I could not choke down one more shrimp and egg sandwich.

Will.Spencer, Nov 16, 2010 IP