1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking To Take On 1 or 2 SEO Clients To Build Portfolio

Discussion in 'Services' started by smallbusinessguy, Nov 9, 2010.

Hey all,

I am looking to build some portfolio for my SEO services. I am seeing many cheap offers here on DP. But my services are not cheap. Looking for people who understand the real value of SEO and that spending 1000$ to get back 10000$ is not a big deal. My SEO project fee will start from 199$/project.

Monthly fee will vary depending upon your niche. It can be anywhere between low XXX $ or even go upto high XXXX$ or more per month.

Just looking for one or 2 clients here. Not more for the time being. If you need any details do et me know and I shall PM you

smallbusinessguy, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  2. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello,

please always consider your joining date and your itrader if you want to offer some services. never expect from people
    to trust blindly if we dont know you. so, what is your plan to prevent this "trust"-problem?

regards

jophan, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  3. Freshhairstyles

Freshhairstyles Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you willing to offer discounted services for portfolio work?

Freshhairstyles, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  4. sameer_reddy

sameer_reddy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I am now one of his SEO "clients". Actually I do provide SEO services, so was looking for someone who can handle part of my work. Did an interview with him over chat and he seemed to be solid in his fundementals as well as provided some clever solutions and work arounds for problems normally overlooked by the SEO industry. I have hired him to look ater 2 of my client sites. I will give a detailed review once this is done.

Start date: November 10, 2010
    Amount paid: 499$
    Monthly fee agreed on: 799$

I will closeley monitor the work and report it once I see where this is going.

Thanks for offering me the discount for being your first client here

sameer_reddy, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  5. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So I have taken up sameer as a client. His feedback will be used to clear the "trust problem" jophan mentioned.

Yes I do. But my project fee is at 199$ and I am ready to provide a discount of 100$ for one more client. Thanks

smallbusinessguy, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  6. CrazyBoy

CrazyBoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send me details please. This looks interesting.

CrazyBoy, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  7. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That wouldn't be a problem. I just have one slot. I am not taking more people for the time being. If CrazyBoy opts for the second slot, the offer will close.

smallbusinessguy, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  8. sameer_reddy

sameer_reddy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Review:

I hired smallbusinessguy in November. Contracted 3 sites to him. 2 of them were for long term and 1 for a short term. Now that the short term SEO project is completed, I will leave a review.

The guy is OUTSTANDING!!! I never thought people from DP could have this much caliber. He ranked my site in under 2 months and the ranking seems to be consistent. I checked the methods he used and all seems to be good. The other 2 sites are seeing steady ranking increase as well. I could save one month because he completed the project 1 month before the contracted period.

My short term project is #1 in Google for the keyword I requested. The other 2 sites are in #2 and #8 positions in 3rd page. I am highly satisfied because the other 2 sites keywords are highly competitive.

The only problem I may have had is with communication. I would rate it 9/10. The reason is because it seems that the place where the OP lives, the net connection is a bit unreliable. But once he replies he has all the answers to your problem. I wouldnt say this is a drawback because he usually gets back to you within 48 hours of the outtage.

Overall:

Service: 10/10
    Quality: 10/10
    Knowledge in SEO: 10/10
    Communication: 9/10
    Value for money: 10/10

My verdict: A big thumbs up. I will update you as the other project finishes.

sameer_reddy, Dec 19, 2010 IP