1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Content writers needed on an on-going basis

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by shubham473, May 24, 2010.

Hello everyone;

Thanks for taking a look at this thread.

I'm looking for a couple of article writers to write articles on a variety of niches for me. This will be an on-going task and you'll be provided different sets of topics regularly to write upon. I'm going to pay a fixed $0.01/word.

- Articles must be in decent English. Proper grammar, punctuation and spelling is necessary.

- Although I will myself provide research references for most of the projects, I'd expect a decent level of research work done.

- Articles must be unique and I'll run them through copyscape. You can't plagiarize, or spin any article out there and post it up. Not re-wording, even. Articles must be written from scratch.

- These will be 'work-for-hire' ghostwriting which means no credits will be given to the original author.

- Payment will be done via Paypal.

- You must be able to submit the articles 48 hours of the project specifications being given. The time limit must be strictly adhered to.

- You must be available on Skype.

If you meet all the criteria above, are interested, let's talk. Please have a couple of samples ready... and it'll be better if you're willing to write a paid sample.

Let me know if you're interested in this.

Cheers,
    Shubham

shubham473, May 24, 2010 IP
  2. shubham473

shubham473 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello everyone;

Thanks for taking a look at this thread.

I'm looking for a couple of article writers to write articles on a variety of niches for me. This will be an on-going task and you'll be provided different sets of topics regularly to write upon.

- Articles must be in decent English. Proper grammar, punctuation and spelling is necessary.

- Although I will myself provide research references for most of the projects, I'd expect a decent level of research work done.

- Articles must be unique and
    I'll run them through copyscape. You can't plagiarize, or spin any article out there and post it up. Not re-wording, even. Articles must be written from scratch.

- These will be 'work-for-hire' ghostwriting which means no credits will be given to the original author.

- Payment will be done via Paypal.

- You must be able to submit the articles within 12 hours of the project specifications being given. The time limit must be strictly adhered to.

- You must be available on Skype.(shubham.raj3)

If you meet all the criteria above, are interested, let's talk. Please have a couple of samples ready... and it'll be better if you're willing to write a paid sample.

Let me know if you're interested in this.

Cheers,

Shubham

shubham473, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  3. shubham473

shubham473 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi i got writers ,
    plz donot pm me.
    Thanks

shubham473, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  4. guitarpro

guitarpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the great work and paying on time. Really hard to find people like you!

guitarpro, Nov 8, 2010 IP