1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youngest [19 Yrs] Google AdWords Professional - Search, Display, Reporting & Analysis

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Hypothermic, Nov 4, 2010.

Hello,

My name is Christopher Dzialo and I am one of the few Google AdWords Professional in the nation (USA) who has my complete Google AdWords Certification. I am currently the youngest Google AdWords Professional and have scored exceptionally well on all of my Google Exams.

I have gone above and beyond what Google desires for Certification and have taken all the Advanced Exams (Search, Display, and Reporting & Analysis) - Google only requires the Fundamentals and one Advanced Level Exam for Certification.

Since I was 15, I have had experience in internet marketing. At time, I specialized in prompting CPA offers with direct response PPC with various CPA companies including: HydraNetwork, Azoogle, and NeverBlueAds.

Currently, I act as a PPC Consultant, advising people on their PPC campaigns and internet marketing strategies. Showing business and marketers how to can increase traffic, conversions, and ROI. I use my skills in the legal field working closly with attorneys and law firms in growing firm clientele though PPC and SEO campaigns. My experience also includes branding practices using Social, Display and Search to drive awareness and user interaction with your company or product brand.

Google Test Scores: https://www.starttest.com/8.1.0.0/testtranscript.aspx?cmd=loadpreviewpage&contactemail=1&alltestspassed=1&testscores=1&certificates=1&scorereports=1&alltests=1
    Certification Page: https://adwords.google.com/professionals/profile/ind?id=015383358873190177832&hl=en

I am looking to network wither other advanced PPC and SEO users, and I am also looking to take clients and offer complimentary advisory services on your PPC campaigns.

Please feel free to contact me on Digital Point and follow me on Twitter if you would like some advise or need a Google AdWords Professional to craft a profitable search campaign for your product or business.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
    Hypothermic, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  2. ianthekisser

ianthekisser Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations, you seem very determined. I am sure you will achieve quite a lot in your life time.

Don't forget to lay back and have some fun too! ;)

ianthekisser, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  3. Hypothermic

Hypothermic Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you.

I have been working hard to excel as a Search Marketer, and have collected quite a few legal clients. I am in the process of starting a Search Agency specializing in lawyer marketing. My future goals are to become a national marketing agency for the legal and medical professions.

Hypothermic, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  4. clamchowderz

clamchowderz Peon

Best Answers:
    How did you study for the exams? Any tips for people who are interested in obtaining their certification?

clamchowderz, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  5. bellemond

bellemond Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations,any tips?

bellemond, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  6. Hypothermic

Hypothermic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hypothermic, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  7. Hypothermic

Hypothermic Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of tips are you looking for? Regarding PPC, passing the exams, etc?

8. jaycar

jaycar Peon

Best Answers:
    well there you go...I didn't even know there was such a thing as Google AdWords Certification. Surprising what you learn by reading posts in here :)

jaycar, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  9. Hypothermic

Hypothermic Peon

Best Answers:
    There is indeed, and apparently there aren't very many of us. There are people int heir 40s who could not pass the AdWords Exams to save their life. The world is a very dynamic place, and with the rise of the internet, marketers are being forced to understand the complex and non-line word of internet marketing.

10. MrChuckTaylor

MrChuckTaylor Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats - I got my AdWords qualification when I was your age too! Funniest part is now I work in house and no-one cars!

MrChuckTaylor, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  11. lightup

lightup Peon

Best Answers:
    likewise! Anyone know how long its been about and what kind of competitive advantage it would give you over someone without it?!

lightup, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  12. voucher-codes

voucher-codes Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats mate! Any advise you can give others here ? ?

voucher-codes, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  13. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    @Hypothermic

Well I hope you are a genuine one and for that I wanna congratulate you.

Elitegeek, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  14. Rafakk

Rafakk Peon

Best Answers:
    Hypothermic, congratulation for the certifications.

Can you help me?

I didn't pass in the new exam. I'm very upset because I spent a lot of time studying. The exam was not easy for me. I don't know if the exam is the same for all the countries. But, the exam in Brazil I thought it had many subjective and confused questions. Which advanced exam is the easiest? Do you know when you get the exam again, if the questions are still the same or they change?

Rafakk, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  15. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    @Rafakk

I bet questions will change and I think they are all random and comprehensive questions.

Elitegeek, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  16. Hypothermic

Hypothermic Peon

Best Answers:
    That's nice to hear. I assume you are around my age as well? Do you have a link to your certification page?

Hypothermic, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  17. Hypothermic

Hypothermic Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of advice are you looking for? I have been active in PPC/SEM since I was 15 with my Gold Yahoo Advertising Account. Since them, I'm always testing new things, reading new tactics, and meeting new people.

18. Hypothermic

Hypothermic Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you study all of the AdWords material? I have passed all 4 exams.

You can view my scores:
    http://www.starttest.com/8.1.0.0/transcriptview.aspx?r=1&code=I006BFD71007CFE6AF76AF678FF790026E1D44B

I even aced one exam, and scored 93-95% on the other exams, so I feel I am able to give some creditable advice. Which exam did you fail? The fundamentals?

19. Hypothermic

Hypothermic Peon

Best Answers:
  20. voucher-codes

voucher-codes Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats mate.. Well done! Your scores looks very good.. :)

voucher-codes, Nov 10, 2010 IP