1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ArticleQueen: Article rewriter with lexical processor!

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Mr.Submit, May 19, 2010.

Let's introduce next-generation, state-of-art ArticleQueen Article Rewriter that produces unique, high quality articles within a minute!

Take a try. You want to rewrite a simple sentence:

I am searching new knowledge by Search Engines.
    Code (markup):
    Most of current article rewrite tools will produce some thing likes:

I {search| research| look for}ing new knowledge by {search| research| look for} Engines.
    Code (markup):
    There are grammar mistakes, not-in-context synonyms, poor in synonym substitutions and overall article's format is not maintained.

Our ArticleQueen Article Rewrite tool produces:

I am {searching| researching| exploring} {new, fresh, novel} {knowledge, cognition, noesis} by Search Engines.
    Code (markup):
    There is no error with maximum of synonym substitutions!

That does the build-in lexical processor that understand text lexically!

The tool is under testing and it's free.

Try and give us your suggestions.

Thank you.

Mr.Submit, May 19, 2010 IP
  2. Mr.Submit

Mr.Submit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although we didn't get any suggestions from our users :( , we are still trying to make our tool better.

- Synonym generator: you can opt out the Google stopwords from spinning, because they don't have value for most of Search Engines.

- Synonym Editor: Very user friendly interface. You can easily re-select the synonyms if you think that suggestion is not correct. Also, you can apply synonym selection to all same words in the text by one click. Adjusted synonyms are shown on different color for easier editing.

Under development:
    - Support of sentence spinning.

Your suggestions will be most appreciated.
    Thanks.

Mr.Submit, May 31, 2010 IP
  3. hEmA

hEmA Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry for that , but I recent know Articlequeen.com , and really really, this is the best spinner and article rewrter tool I have ever used
    very easy, quick,user friendly, Hundreds of synonyms , smart tool that understand you and overall it's free

Thanks for Articlequeen and Keep good working

from 6 months didn't visit DP but now I sign in to thank you for articlequeen

hEmA, Nov 4, 2010 IP