1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Google Really Love

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by onlineimexpert, Nov 1, 2010.

I know and YOU all know the importance of backlinks, and I am alsu sure that most of you (webmasters) are focusing on easy strategies to build links. what most of you are doing:
    Manually submiting articles to the populare article directories (Good but not enough, too many articles, too pages on the domain, and it may not be indexed at all))

Link exchange (total waste of time and effort, You can find 10 webmasters on this forum with good realted and high PR domains, and it's enough to exchange from home page only no link page)

Forum posts (Great not only to post links, but to get benifits from experts like the webmasters on this forum)

Blog comenting (take too much time, do it only if you are reading blog posts and learning from bloggers, mean, you are doing it for other reasons than linking)

But what Google really love?
    Natural, natural and yes natural

Meaning

Google love blog posts, not comments, so if you can have blogs talking about your site from the posts themselves. To do so you will need to contact bloggers and exchange posts. There are services that do so. It's better than article marketing through directories, and it generate a lot of traffic because when you get a link from a blog post, the blog owner already submitting his RSS feed and he is naturally binging his new posts. And your link will go from the main page to a permanent page.

Google also love links from directories ( but try to focus on high traffic directories, usually also high PR) If you can have your link featured on the main page, its great.

Google still give high importance to content and on-page optimization.

Google now (2010) give high valum to traffic and activity, so try to find a way to get traffic and keep them as long as possible on the page, Try to make them post comment, subsecribe through feedburner.. use your imagination.

Google hate fast mass linking, hate duplicate content, hate blog comments, hate links from pages with too many links inside, do not give any value to links from PR0 (or non) that has no traffic at all.

I have several pages on Google first result (sub-pages) my main website is on Google 13 from more than 300 million results (and i have not reached the 10,000 backlinks yet) I have better results from PR6 and PR5 sites on my niche.

Recently i have published a page on squidoo with the term "one way link building" and in 30 days I have reached google page 2 with that term, which I think is very important.

Think natural even if it can take time, and you must start to spend some money on services and tools that can help you do the natural strategies easy with minimum time.
    Do not buy links, with the same money you are investing you can get a service or tool that generate better results for you, and you will have full control.

Wish you luck

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
    onlineimexpert, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  2. northernweb

northernweb Peon

Best Answers:
    some good advice here - its good to see somebody else point out how crap blog commenting is for SEO! complete waste of time

northernweb, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  3. Alhaf

Alhaf Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally, a link comes from a page whose pr has bigger than 0 is still important

Alhaf, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  4. apablate

apablate Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I also strongly suggest building natural links they are very useful for getting high SERP.

But there are some factors that should be taken care of:

High domain age
    Relevant sites
    High PR
    Unique IP address
    Mostly do-follow but consider taking some no-follow also.
    Static pages etc.

apablate, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  5. marketingideas

marketingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    I made a thread asking about natural link building ideas the other day, and I was amazed that nobody who answered seemed to even understand what that was.

They were all telling me to do article submissions, press releases, social bookmarking my sites, and forum sig links...

marketingideas, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  6. rolough

rolough Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I agree with you. Maybe a few years ago blog commenting worked. Now it's all Spammy. Slow and steady wins the race. In the beginning of affiliate marketing and SEO, there is no such thing as a "get rich quick scheme." It takes hard work. I say "in the beginning" because once you are established and create a great product, you can send it out to your list and make a lot of money in a hurry.

rolough, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  7. pipmaker

pipmaker Peon

Best Answers:
    Question: Does it make sense to submit RSS Feeds to Sites like Feedage?

And if so, does anyone have a list of good RSS Directories?

pipmaker, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  8. hsvyas

hsvyas Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is the list of good RSS directories: www.rss-specifications.com/rss-directory.htm

Please check it, i hope this will help you a lot..

hsvyas, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  9. pipmaker

pipmaker Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks, but this list is quite small.

pipmaker, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  10. sneharastogi

sneharastogi Peon

Best Answers:
    Could anyone please tell me that how important PR is?

sneharastogi, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  11. sneharastogi

sneharastogi Peon

Best Answers:
    One more thing, your post appears to be the promotional thread, because I can show you so many examples where websites have gained exceptionally good results with blog post comments.

If you post genuine comments on high quality websites, you would surely be benefited with that.

I agree with what you have said that blog posts are better than comments but considering the time and efforts a blog post takes, i suggest commenting also along with your other efforts.

sneharastogi, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  12. onlineimexpert

onlineimexpert Banned

Best Answers:
    I am here for you
    let us try a test, I will build a page and build some link for it my way, you build a page with the same keyword and build links to it through blog comment and let us see in a few days who made better results.

and by the way PR (Page Rank) is a tool that google algorithm uses to list pages on search results, it is also a tool for us webmasters to test our work, but mostly it was created for google itself to give a page value of authority the Higher the PR the higher the authority of the page (thats why Google have a PR10, and twitter have PR9) while adop have a lot more backlinks than twitter but it's still with PR7.

onlineimexpert, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  13. voipmaniac

voipmaniac Peon

Best Answers:
    Doing the regular promotional tactics discussed in every SEO forum is surely a great way to boost your SERPS ranking. On the PR0 or none pages, you can help it get indexed and get your link noticed. You can ping that page or even bookmark it. You just have to be creative and you will surely get your desired link. ;)

voipmaniac, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  14. Jasonc

Jasonc Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found that it just takes time. As long as you are building links, you will see a result. Stuff like:
    -directories
    -articles
    -videos
    -forums
    -etc...

It's all good. Just be diverse and don't over do it

Jasonc, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  15. seo-neon

seo-neon Peon

Best Answers:
    You got me smiling there, I thought that you got a problem with Google but it turns out that your the one answering it :)
    Yeah, Google really wants natural link more over anything else(PPC not included because they love it too! lol)...

seo-neon, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  16. seo-neon

seo-neon Peon

Best Answers:
    You know what, I believe that submitting RSS feeds won't really help you. RSS Feeds are made to let readers who enjoy your site subscribe and get updated everytime you post a great article. Don't push it to reader because it's a two-sided event, if you want your readers to subscribe to your feeds let them be but if not don't push it to them. We make articles for the sake and enjoyment of our readers and that's that major role of writing, the minor part is in return if helps our site be known on the internet, little by little. :)

seo-neon, Nov 3, 2010 IP