1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Adsense Account is Inactive What should i do ?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by avatarmaddy, Nov 2, 2010.

hi

I have created a ad sense account 3 weeks ago..........Whenever i tried to login my Adsense account the following message appears

'""Account Not Active
    An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started."""

Can anyone guide me to overcome this please

Thanks

2. ARTidas

ARTidas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is this your first adsense sign up? If you have been banned once, there is no way back from the dark side. At least thats what Google (the emperor) thinks.

Cheers,

ARTidas, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  3. avatarmaddy

Best Answers:
    Hi mate.........yes this was my first account ..........you are right i was already rejected once....this was second time i am submitting a blog ......

4. ARTidas

ARTidas Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Avatarmaddy

My suggestion is to don't push it. If your blog is not quite "popular" and "finished" you will not be approved. Keep posting on your blog and promoting it on popular channels. And with time you will be approved.

But if they ban you once, there is no way, that you will get another account or you may re activate your existing one. So be smart and do not push it.

Cheers,

ARTidas, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  5. n.b

n.b Peon

Best Answers:
    You can wait as long as they are not responding to you and in the mean time u can make a blog at blogspot and add some original content like say 10 posts and reapply later if u r not approved this time. Good luck.

n.b, Nov 2, 2010 IP