1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

does some one help me from darkness of my life?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by forum123, Oct 26, 2010.

i am from india.i had a boyfd,whom i loved more,but

he doesnot may be,i had 5 years relation

he heated,also use slanged.

now i had breakup.

but still from 6 months i vever forget him for single day.
    beyound this i didnot want to

breakup with him,he did forcefully.i can tollarate every thing.

how can i came out from it.everyday i crying for him.

plz help

forum123, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  2. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    get another one. or get busy.

etc, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  3. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just try to think of something else, like work, friends, entertainment
    as you are ready for changes it will be easier to find a new partner, so cheer up!

Warner, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  4. ipostmedia

ipostmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try not to think of him, maybe do something physical like exercising or go travel. If it doesn't work, try to see doctor and ask him to prescribe with some pills. My advice, don't just sit down and do nothing. It takes time but eventually you'll get over it.

ipostmedia, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  5. betaturn

betaturn Peon

Best Answers:
    Turn towards your creator. Sometimes God gives us so much sorrow that pushes us to the limits, its a wake up call from Allah. Some people are special to Allah and he wakes them up, He does not want you to go to hell fire. Discover Islam, you are living a life of negligence, wake up and search for reality. Life is a test of faith, its just a delusion of 50-60 years. You will eventually die, your loved one will not help you when you die. Only your good deeds, your deeds for Allah and towards his creations are the ones which will help you to succeed in your after life.
    You can never get satisfied with the desires of life, the more you struggle the more greedy and more hard your heart becomes. And a time comes when you don't succeed in getting it, you get so depressed that you eventually think about giving up your life. Have you ever see any person in this world who says I am completely satisfied with my life, I have everything in this world, you will never find a single person in this world who can say that. Every one is in a struggle, some for money, some for love, some for other worldly things. When they achieve it, do they get satisfied? no they reset there goals and continue struggling. Its in the genes of human beings to struggle, its in our nature that we get lust for things we can see we can feel.
    But how many of us think of our ultimate goal, we know all of us will die. No one lives forever in this world, so why dont we care about our ultimate goal, which is to get into paradise.
    The problem is we are short sighted, we have to wake up and struggle to succeed in our after life. That is what you are here for.
    Your life was not an accident or a random event. You were choose by Allah for a test of faith. You will return to Him and will be answerable to Him. Don't get yourself disgraced on that day because that life will last forever.

betaturn, Oct 30, 2010 IP
  6. City Boy

City Boy Guest

Best Answers:
    i think you can search another boy....

City Boy, Oct 30, 2010 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever you do don't listen to that guy .

Time will heal your wounds it take about two years for someone to forget about a loved one . The main thing is not to waste that time : work , go out and have fun (it doesn't have to be a club :p) and maybe even start a relationship just for sex .

ApocalypseXL, Oct 30, 2010 IP
  8. betaturn

betaturn Peon

Best Answers:
    This person is one of the examples of those who are themselves astray and invite others to do the same. They have been deluded with the deception of this world. They dont want to accept the fact that they will die, and will be answerable for their deeds. Just imagine if you are drowning, what will be your first priority, you will strive to hold onto something to save yourself. The question about enjoyment will not even come to your mind. If someone comes to you if you are drowning and asks you what kind of car do you want? What kind of cloths do you want? You will not even answer. Because you have to save your life first. We are literally drowning in an ocean of time, ultimately we will pass out. Time awaits for no one. Every person is at loss except for those who have faith in Allah, do the righteous deeds, invite others towards success and they are patient when Allah passes them through hard times.
    Search for the truth, it should be the most important priority of your life. The question about enjoyment should not even be in the list.
    Do not waste your time in wrongdoings, because on the day of Judgement there will be no second chance.

betaturn, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  9. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Religious talk belongs in the religion forums.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80

When a person asks for help you don't come around posting religious propaganda . Either post something decent or don't post at all . You want to trow religious dirt ? Fine ! Come to P&R . But NEVER EVER try to convert someone when they ask for help . It is an abomination . Again .

Religious talk belongs in the religion forums.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80

ApocalypseXL, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  10. betaturn

betaturn Peon

Best Answers:
    She is asking for help and I am trying to help her. Why are you getting angry ApocalypseXL.

betaturn, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  11. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    And you help her by shoving your religion down her throat . How humane of you . Why don't you help her by robing her or killing her . After all it's still "help" . Right ?

12. Brisha

Brisha Peon

Best Answers:
    hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is what we make it!!!!!!!!!!!!dont feel that your in some darkness istead of that you think some new gonna happen in your life........ And enoy life.............

Brisha, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  13. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Enoy ? Dear spammer at least use a a modicum of English when you post .

14. aloksharma

aloksharma Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And this is what I too was wondering. It clearly looks like someone is trying to get the extra attention of the members.

aloksharma, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What does prithwish think you should do?

sarahk, Oct 31, 2010 IP