1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Daily Tech Writer 4 Popular Blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Blogzoro, Oct 29, 2010.

Hi there! ;)

Well I am looking for daily technology news writer, who will be writing for MWD. MWD is currently ranking one of the top 100 blogs in USA. Your articles could be featured on NYT, Reuters, Google News etc.. so we do expect that your English is very very good.

Our pay for 300+ word article would be $2 , if post is good ranked and written I could go up-to $30. So the better your SEO skills and research is the more you get paid.

All articles will have to be unique so ...no copy paste! You can rewrite an article from another source but as I said no copy paste.

You will be paid via paypal for every 10th article. You will be allowed to write upto 4 articles a day but minimum of 1.

Still think you got skills?

Send me PM.

Blogzoro, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  2. Freshhairstyles

Freshhairstyles Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you be willing to increase your rate to $4-5 for quality posts from an experienced tech and gadget writer? Thanks.

Freshhairstyles, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  3. Blogzoro

Blogzoro Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send PM :)

As I said I would increase the payment if there is value in that post (consider: SEO, Pageviews, Uniqueness)

Blogzoro, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  4. GamingOn

GamingOn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am an all around writer. Would love to work with you on this project, am a good seo and can write great articles.

PM Me asap. :D

GamingOn, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  5. Jenifer Douglas

Jenifer Douglas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am an avid technical writer who can provide with a comprehensive and statistical take on all kinds of tech stuff like news, ideas, reviews and lots more. I am even great at writing press releases and blog submissions that usually rank high on Google. I have been providing services to a lot of clients for a long time. If you are interested then please revert back. I am ready to work at the price that you've mentioned in the message.

Regards.

Jenifer Douglas, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  6. uniquearticlewriter

uniquearticlewriter Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 30
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am platinum author at ezine articles. I like to work on this project. I will write quality technology articles. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks

uniquearticlewriter, Nov 2, 2010 IP