1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do i get my first readers?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by karrydee, Oct 25, 2010.

how do i get my first readers for my blog?

karrydee, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  2. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to make link exchange with other blogger. I hope they like your content.

karmaseo, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  3. Union

Union Peon

Best Answers:
    What is your blog about? Nowadays it is up to you to seek out your first readers. The best way is to get other bloggers to ling to your article. The best way to do that is to comment (useful and relevant comments) on their blogs, and engage them on social media sites like twitter. Join the conversation!

Union, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  4. seodash

seodash Member

Best Answers:
    Build a good and interesting content and soon you'll get lots of readers naturally.

seodash, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  5. finalroundmedia

finalroundmedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It also helps to ping your blog and make it "known". A good free pinger site which I use myself is pingler.com

finalroundmedia, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  6. Adeel Sami

Adeel Sami Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You share your content on different social bookmarking websites like facebook, twitter, digg, stumbleupon, delicious, myspace, etc. and soon you'll be seeing people coming to your blog ..

Adeel Sami, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  7. seo.raj

seo.raj Active Member

Best Answers:
    share your blogs on famous social media sites like Facebook, Twitter etc.

seo.raj, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  8. Seo Joy

Seo Joy Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your content is interesting and readable than your visitors will automatically increase...

Seo Joy, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  9. Union

Union Peon

Best Answers:
    To those saying his visitors will "automatically increase," what your saying is true for growing blogs, but not necessarily for starting them. You could be the best writer in the world, but if nobody knows you exist, you will not get readers. It is necessary to engage the community and share your voice proactively. Let people know you exist, then let your content rocket you to success. Luckily, it is easier than every to participate in you niche or genre actively. Use tools like facebook and twitter to engage your potential readers. You won't be disappointed.

Union, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  10. karrydee

karrydee Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replies. These has been really helpful. Yes, social media sites would really be useful. I can start in facebook, digg, delicous, and twitter. Being in a community of interested and like- minded people does increase one's opportunity for recognition,too. Union is right- get myself recognized first, build on that and keep up the rep.

karrydee, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  11. Maa

Maa Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can put your blog in the signature in forums that you participate like this one. Add your blog to blog directories. Comment on other blogs that pertain to your blog topic. Have your blog delivered to the social media sites such as facebook and twitter. If you do all of these suggestions you can't help but to get some readers.

Maa, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  12. Union

Union Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep. That's sorta what I said, but it's really importaant, so I guess it's worth repeating. ;)

Union, Oct 29, 2010 IP