1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying SEO Content/Article Writer Needed to Write Website Content

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TheTechWritingMachine, Oct 15, 2010.

Hi

I'd like to work with a writer who has a very good understanding about SEO/SEM/IM domains and principles. The project is to write content for a website, which offers SEO services (an SEO services provider) in terms of packages, products, services etc. What I'm going to need is content written for packages/services offerings, when I give a detailed outline about what we are going to offer.

I'm going to need the project done during the weekend, by Sunday EOD. So throughout the weekend (16, 17 Oct) I need the writer to work with me online; I will be available on Gtalk during the weekend for communication.

The number of words in total wouldn't be much at all.

The writer, as mentioned above should ideally have a good understanding of SEO domain and be creative, capable of marketing SEO offerings to the general business audience, emphasizing the value, results they'd provide in a catchy, professional way.

Since I'm on a limited budget I prefer an outsourced writer, however, please send in your PMs, and we'll negotiate depending on your talent.

Please reply me with:

- Your previous work/samples - I'm seriously looking at them so please give the best references - just prove that you have talent. :)
    - A rough idea about rates
    - Your email address - Gmail/Gtalk preferred

Please note that this is not general SEO article writing.

Payments are made via PayPal masspay so I bear up transaction costs.

Thank you.

TheTechWritingMachine, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  2. Jenifer Douglas

Jenifer Douglas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am an avid content writer and posses experience in writing contents for blogs, websites, press releases, forums etc. If you are interested then please revert back. Will get in touch with you via chat (susmitad86@yahoo.com). We can then discuss the proceedings. Looking forward to a long term partnership.:eek:

Check for my writing skills at www.inforain.megabyet.net

Regards.

Jenifer Douglas, Oct 29, 2010 IP