1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use CJ ?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Toon-c, Oct 27, 2010.

Hi ;..

I'm new on CJ, so I thought that I can learn from you people ...

How are you using CJ ? do you place banners ? text links on your blogroll ? blog posts ? newsletters ??

Any ideas can be helpful ..

Thanks and Regards.

Toon-c, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  2. Barre Tire

Barre Tire Peon

Best Answers:
    check out the site in my sig that is how I am using CJ

Barre Tire, Oct 27, 2010 IP
    Toon-c likes this.
  3. Toon-c

Toon-c Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you ..
    So you are using forms and text links only ?

Rep+

Toon-c, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  4. avatarmaddy

Best Answers:
    hi
    Can you tell me What is CJ ........i am new to this

5. Toon-c

Toon-c Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forum >> Marketing >> Affiliate Programs >> Commission Junction >> How to use CJ ?

Toon-c, Oct 29, 2010 IP
    super likes this.
  6. kasun0777

kasun0777 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how much do u earning per day?

kasun0777, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  7. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not all advertisers allow e-mail marketing. And banner and text links is must. I mainly use banners and text links. IN my experience text links in the middle of a good content converts. Hope this helps.

ibanezgrx1, Oct 30, 2010 IP
  8. norhisham

norhisham Peon

Best Answers:
    Please tell me how to start. any source that i can go to understand this business model of using CJ.

norhisham, Oct 30, 2010 IP
  9. zollder

zollder Peon

Best Answers:
    During registration they will ask you to describe the way you promote your website/business/products/services.
    Advertizers will decide whether to approve/decline your application based on that description.
    So be very careful on what you include there.
    It's a good idea to read CJ's knowledgebase articles carefully before you proceed with the application.
    There are a lot of underwater stones you should be aware of.
    I don't think anyone is going to describe this process in details here.
    Just have a beer or two and spend a couple of hours reading their docs.
    Good luck

zollder, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  10. ibanezgrx1

Best Answers:
    Really? :confused: What gives you that idea? Most advertisers have enabled auto-approval of affiliates but there are some filters. Like a certain geographical location, certain EPC etc. If you meet the requirements your application will be auto-approved, otherwise auto-rejected. And the advertisers who review your application manually, will go to your site and decide if its good enough for them. They don't care what you wrote in your application about promotion. That part is not even mandatory when filling in the application. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Mr. Smarty it is not possible to read them without actually being a member. So, please talk about things you know. People are looking for help. Not misleading information like this.

ibanezgrx1, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  11. avatarmaddy

Best Answers:
    mate can you guide me how to join CJ?

12. norhisham

norhisham Peon

Best Answers:
    Woo, a lot of help already, thanks guys, i think the basic rule is to just do it, try it or explore it. Will be back later with next stage of CJ regarding question. Looking forward for further help. Until then, thank again guys.

norhisham, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  13. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think CJ text links works best. i tried if in my articles even in article directories

etc, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  14. zollder

zollder Peon

Best Answers:
    to "ibanezgrx1", CJ guru :)

The name of this thread is "How to use CJ ?". Plus, the description contains: "How are you using CJ ? do you place banners ? text links on your blogroll ? blog posts ? newsletters ??"
    This implies that the person has an account with them and the knowledge database is accessible.

"Really? What gives you that idea? Most advertisers have enabled auto-approval... blah...blah...blah".
    They will understand what I'm talking about when their payments become suspended.
    I see you don't have much experience working with them... don't become upset, learning takes time...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
    zollder, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  15. zollder

zollder Peon

Best Answers:
    to everybody: As long as people by nature are inattentive, read CJ articles yourself carefully (especialy those related to your sphere of business) and don't rely much on others on the forum.
    In the case something goes wrong, you'll become the only responsible person.
    Furthermore, don't be shy and call/write CJ support for advice. From my experience, they always respond with the "list of actions" or show where to look for an answer in case you stuck or have problems.

zollder, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  16. hacker_

hacker_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think linke you
    is better promote the tex links on our articles

hacker_, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  17. super

super Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get it - should you use only text phrases given by advertiser? I mean can't I use "click here and see this for yourself" if this phrase is not in their text links list? Most of the phrases for text links are not good enough. And if you can use your own text phrase why do they give you many different text phrases while they could just give you text link URL and thats it.

?

super, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  18. ibanezgrx1

Best Answers:
    I know what the title of the thread is and what the OP wanted to know, thank you.And I'm no guru of CJ, but I try to help people with my little knowledge when they ask for it. I understand that the OP has an account an the Knowledge-base is accessible to him. Since it is clear to you why did you say this?
    When you know that

Do you see, how you are contradicting yourself? The aim of a forum is to build a community of peers and provide a helping hand when they need it. You reply was misleading. I just corrected it, because people who don't have an account with CJ also going to read this thread and they might waste their time trying to read the knowledge-base before singing-up.

You tell people to read the knowledge base before signing up, which is not possible. And when you are corrected, you also complain saying that the OP has an account. Why are you you misleading people like this?

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying. If you disagree what I've said about advertisers please make a ground and defend yourself. Writing "Blah...blah..blah" this is just so childish. Instead of that, please correct me if I've said anything wrong and help people to get the fact.
    If you say so, I'm not going to argue. Looks like you have a lot of experience with them. Well, thats good. I'll seek your help when I need, cause looks like you have experience. I know learning takes time and I'm, still patiently learning.

I'm sorry to the OP and everyone reading, for taking this a bit off topic but I had to reply to misleading stuff like that. I hope you guys understand :)

ibanezgrx1, Nov 7, 2010 IP