1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i work 20 Hours one site for SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by martinluther, Oct 25, 2010.

Hi Guys,

I have one classified websites. i want to improve my website traffic, backlinks and should get the popularity for my website. can i do 20 hours for my site. I have 7 member is there. each member will work for 3 hours. is it possible?

martinluther, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  2. Reliable-SeoServices

Reliable-SeoServices Peon

Best Answers:
    I will not recommend to work 20 hours a day for a single website. It would be better to have a good plan work accordingly on regular basis because ranking takes some time and if you become more aggressive to rank your site within a day or week then you may get penalty if not done properly. So it is better to be on safe side than to get penalize.

Reliable-SeoServices, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  3. Querall

Querall Peon

Best Answers:
    Focus and consistent all the time. Put just 2 or 3 hours per day is enough don't force yourself.

Querall, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  4. Excel 8

Excel 8 Guest

Best Answers:
    its better if you put your site in the right place rather than wasting 20 hours per day. It doesn't need to be more links per day because its not advisable focus more in quality and not the quantity.

Excel 8, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  5. RobertoSoto

RobertoSoto Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it based on the ways you handle SEO in the past, you can accelerate it step by step, eg. You only add 10 backlinks per day in the past, and it is not good to add 100+ suddently, no matter how many people you can, testing your site first to find the rules of the position of your site in GOOGLE's eyes (when a new page will be indexed, when the PR drops or rises, what kind of content reacts and accept by google easily , etc. ) . Then don't waste your human resources, make a more detail plan, I guess it will be better than just hard working with out rest. Right?

RobertoSoto, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  6. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Twenty hours in one day on one site is crazy. SEO is a slow process and you can not rush backlinks. Are you going to write articles and blogs as well? What about free classified sites and social bookmarking? SEO is lots of hard work but there are rewards when you see your page on the first page of Google.

bettaone, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  7. kkrishna

kkrishna Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Friend,

This is not right if you spend 20 hours for a website , you can do seo four website in 20 hours with very ease , if you give 5 hour per website , but always try to build quality of links .

kkrishna, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  8. AirForce1

AirForce1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I think how many hours would not be a problem if only you could keep such SEO jobs stably.

all the best,

AirForce1, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  9. johnsonavilla

johnsonavilla Member

Best Answers:
    actually think of PYRAMID as your basis. you need to start at the top to bottom since you must start from the beginning and dont put yourself in a hurry. always keep on track!

johnsonavilla, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  10. darsjam.kumar

darsjam.kumar Peon

Best Answers:
    hi hello to all ,,,m not suggest to do ,, seo in 24 hours ,,,, now i am agree with krishna ,,,,,,,,,

darsjam.kumar, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  11. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think 2 Hours a day! is too much for SEO because SEO requires consistency on routine basis! you can not accomplish it while working for 20 hours!

jezzz, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  12. webdevelopmentcompany

webdevelopmentcompany Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you can work 20 hour for particular website that will helpful for generate quality backlinks.

webdevelopmentcompany, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  13. 1webmaster

1webmaster Guest

Best Answers:
    ok

good. but not necessary to work 20 hours.

1webmaster, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  14. blackhawkpartners

blackhawkpartners Peon

Best Answers:
    In SEO working for 20 hours or more than that and working for 2-3 hours per day gives the same result as the way that the SE's and Directories would approve. If our website does not get listed in main SE's and DIR's, working for so many hours is a waste of time. We need to select the right option in getting our website listed in SE's.

Blackhawk Partners

blackhawkpartners, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  15. diyakapoor

diyakapoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    20 hours per day can be done. But make sure your all team members work on different SEO activity. Do not perform the same activity for 20 hours of work.

diyakapoor, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  16. blackhawkpartners

blackhawkpartners Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is the main IMPORTANT thing. Good point Diya. We should do the same work with the whole team of SEO and the SEO working on the same website with more number of SEO's may get the Spam or some times our website get banned by major SE's

blackhawkpartners, Oct 26, 2010 IP