1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About google webmster

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kkrishna, Oct 24, 2010.

Hello Friends,

I am facing different type of problem in google webmaster, my website keywords are showing wrong position in google webmaster , why this is happening, there is any problem in google webmaster.

kkrishna, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  2. watsonliving

watsonliving Peon

Best Answers:
    In webmaster tools Google shows the average position not the actual position..I think you should check once more.

watsonliving, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  3. Vineet Singh

Vineet Singh Peon

Best Answers:
    google webmaster tools never shows the current ranking or the actual one. it shows the average position. you would never be able to change the date to a single day in the date setting. there will always be a difference of 1 day even if you want to set both to the same day in date setting. this is because google webmasters tools give average position for which it require at least 2 dates to show the average position. so don't rely on ranking shown on webmasters tools.

Vineet Singh, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  4. nearbysky@aol.com

nearbysky@aol.com Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a time lag of the webmaster data. I always using Google Analytic result.

nearbysky@aol.com, Oct 25, 2010 IP