1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Froze my Account with Money

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by code7, Jun 2, 2010.

Hey.

On 1st January this year, Paypal froze two of my paypal accounts with over £500 (~$750) in total.

Both accounts were set up genuinely, in MY name, and with MY address, and verified with MY bank account.

Unfortunately they want me to produce dozens of receipts and proof of buying the goods i sold on ebay, and as i bought alot of the goods alot time ago, off markets or online - Theres no way i can get all the receipts they are asking for.

So, From what i've heard from other people is that paypal release the funds after 180days?

Is this true? And will they be reasonable about it, and not take another few months to process the payment to me?

Obviously i know that they have to release my money at some point, and they can't just keep it indefinately, i just wondered how easy it is to get the money after 180 days?

Cheers.

code7, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  2. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If there has been no charge backs in the interim 180 days... you would surely be able to withdraw your full paypal balance into your bank account as soon as these waiting period ends.

Generally, Paypal intimates you via an email as and when the withdrawal window would open up for you and such withdrawal would take place... smoothly, just like any other withdrawal! :)

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  3. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes,its true,Paypal will release your funds after 180 days and they will give you 2 options either to withdraw your money into bank account or transfer it to other Paypal account.

clbyodo, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  4. farasens

farasens Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry. They asked you for some documents/proof when they limited it? Why haven't you sent them?

I sold some articles online and they asked me for proof/etc and I told them exactly what I did and they released my account/money.

farasens, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  5. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry but there is only one option available after 180 days... and that is bank withdrawal. There is no other option available to remove Paypal funds after limitation other than bank withdrawal! :(

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  6. code7

code7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks guys.

Withdrawing to bank is fine for me.

code7, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  7. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now u will get ur money back after 180 days. Paypal will inform you via an email when 180 days will pass.

Jalpari, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  8. methodspedia

methodspedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mate,

I have made a sales thread in DP for a month ago. Now Paypal told me to remove to get free from limited in paypal. I tried so many things, can u suggest how to remove a buy now button of paypal in the thread.

Thanking you

methodspedia

methodspedia, Oct 25, 2010 IP