1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Urgent help needed] How can i redirect my domain to a link.?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by shebees, Oct 10, 2010.

Hi friends,
    I have a registered domain similiacare.net. Which is registered with Indiatimes Domain. In my control panel there is only nameservers can change. There is no option for redirect to a link. So guys please help. Can i redirect by using DnsPark free dns service? Am a new comer in this area so please help me.

shebees, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  2. domainmonster_m

domainmonster_m Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Shebees,

Is there no area of your control panel where you can Manage your DNS or manage your Website content? You're looking for an option called "web forwarding" where you can enter the URL you need to link to.

If not you might have to create an account with an external DNS provider and link your domain up. You should be able to do that be simply changing the Nameservers on your domain with Indiatimes as many external DNS providers are not registrars so there is no requirement to transfer.

You can then engage the desired setting with the 3rd Party instead!

April

domainmonster_m, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  3. shebees

shebees Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your help. Am thinking about transferring my domain to another registrar. Can you suggest anyone who allow DNS configurations.

shebees, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  4. SiberForum

SiberForum Banned

Best Answers:
    I suppose you can install "WWW redirect" using Cpanel. BTW do you have one?

SiberForum, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  5. deepender

deepender Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to redirect your domain name to other domain than first you need to host your domain with any plan than you will get access for your domain panel so there will be all option will present like for mailing and sub domain and redirect option as well, you can easily redirect your domain.

deepender, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  6. shahzadumer

shahzadumer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello dear,

Gp to your hosted control panel and configure URL redirection for your domain.

shahzadumer, Oct 26, 2010 IP