1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$2000 - 48 Days - Can I Do It?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jimmybloggs91, Oct 14, 2010.

1. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why starters set such goals. Are you aiming to get a prize for the fastest success award. When i was a newbie the prime goal was to analyse the best about my mistakes and strategies. One should set goals when he has a good grip over something. In the begining i used to read at least 20 threads a day on this forum. That is what you should do. Probably now i am in a stronger position but when i started i don't think i should have set such goals. When you become experienced then only think about this.

laxman363, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  2. borrn

borrn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good point you raised BUT you've got to realize that Jimmy isn't a newbie in IM. Cross check his post again. He only left off his domain for a while... And even if he was, there are several cases of newbies having remarkable results within a short time frame- I think it all depends on one's willingness to learn (not only through one's own experience but through the experiences of others too), and to apply the knowledge/strategies so acquired.

Btw:
    I'm just seeing your sig note: "...learn how I make more than $3000 a month with click bank..." I'm pretty much sure you're very much able to guide the newbie to make something close to , or even above that value. Why? Because you'll guide him/her away from the pitfalls you had, and get him on the right lane pretty fast.

So, I think if a new aims high , he/she also have a good fighting chance- if s/he remains focused and work hard enough... Just my thoughts...

borrn, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  3. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well newbies can have success in short peirod of time but that short period of time also depends on many factors. Mostly no newbie can start earning from the first or second day or the first week. I had a comparitively better position than other newbies after 2 weeks but that was beacause i had lots of information reading threads which is the best thing one can have before starting. After 3 weeks i analysed my problems, saw some tricks, tested them and after some months i had a good grip on clickbank and after that i scaled up my expenditure exponentially and now i am no more a noob.

Also i will be creating a thread where i will show tips for clickbank . Also if newbies aim high then they are probably just looking at money and not the way to earn that much. That happens most of the times. So its better to get some information and experience and then go for high aims as said by the op.:)

laxman363, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  4. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articlebase is faster approval by far. I also think ab preforms better than Ezine. However, a lot of people will disagree with me on that one. Best of luck

rickmci, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  5. coloradocustomtile

coloradocustomtile Peon

Best Answers:
    Jimmy-

Keep on crankin' those articles for sure.
    I'm interested in your progress as well...maybe a weekly update?

coloradocustomtile, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  6. m4m3

m4m3 Peon

Best Answers:
    impossible is nothing my friend :D

article marketing is one of the slowest way to get money..
    may it's sounds crappy.. but i've been there before..

use adwords..!!

if you know what, how and when to promote.. it's not that hard to banking from IM .. :D

the most problems for people are they know how to promote.. (and they had tons of knowledge about that)..
    but do they know what and when for the best result.. ? :D

sorry all brothers and sisters.. i am just a noobs ... :D

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
    m4m3, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  7. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well everyone its been a while; basically I went out last week had some dodgy food and have been in bed for the past few days feeling absolutely sh*tty!

I am feeling much better today but this is the first time I have touched my laptop in days. It's always the way though, i havent been ill in years and then as soon as i need to use my time wisely i get ill!

Will be resuming my activities tomorrow and hopefully this wont have slowed me down too much!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
    jimmybloggs91, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  8. supernal

supernal Member

Best Answers:
    Under a thousand a month? Possible.

supernal, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  9. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you had anymore sales Jimmy? I am enjoying watching this thread, just keep pushing the articles and the sales will come..

auburnfan23, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  10. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    The product I was pushing changed so that their exit popup has a $5 trial for 21 days so I got 3 sales of that while I was ill. I have continued my article marketing today and submitted another 5 articles.

Now i am working on my reports to sell instead of pushing affiliate products.

jimmybloggs91, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  11. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds good I guess if you do well with the reports and build good lists your income will keep coming so good luck..

auburnfan23, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  12. gordon08

gordon08 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's possible but you have to spend some money. I would use Google Adwords to promote great landing pages with affiliate links that can earn you a hefty commission.

gordon08, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  13. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to equip yourself with some hard work and dedication too aside from spending a lot of money. If you are type of person who really get what he wants then you should probably get it.

Elitegeek, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  14. Noseflex

Noseflex Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to make money online and I don't really like doing article marketing. If you want to insist on doing that, then you should outsource it so you can publish as many articles as possible within the shortest timeframe.

Good luck in achieving your goal!

Noseflex, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  15. hunjune

hunjune Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can, just do it

hunjune, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  16. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Right so im into the last 30 days of this now and I am starting to see some consistency in the sales. I am seeing 1 or 2 sales of my $7 reports per day. However at this point in time that's not good enough for my goal.

So far I have made nearly $200, however in the time remaining things should really pick up from here as the articles are building every day now so in the last 2 weeks I should have a huge amount of traffic hitting my sites.

Keeping with doing as many articles I can in a day, I am getting quite a good CTR of around 30%+ average, some articles have been getting 60%+ which is great.

Ill update you again in a few days.

jimmybloggs91, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  17. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    No offense, but it seems like you would have made more than $200 during this time by working at McDonald's.

Writing "as many articles as you can" doesn't really sound like a blueprint to success. It sounds like a great way to make a few dollars a day for a lot of work. Why not develop a better strategy first rather than just writing as many articles as possible each day?

dlm, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  18. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point no offense taken, but the only way I could think of to get quick, free traffic was to continuously pump out articles. I have a 'good' strategy that I implemented a couple of days ago that is showing promise. The $200 came from CB affiliate sales where my hop to sale ratio was horrible, now that I am selling my own reports I am getting a much better conversion rate and I am building a list of buyers for what should hopefully make for a huge payday towards the end of this challenge!

The articles are providing the traffic and now I have a system in place to actually convert that traffic so with any luck that $200 should be chump change by the end.

P.S made $21 since that last post as well!

jimmybloggs91, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  19. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Another quick and free way to get free traffic is by using YouTube. However, you have to get REALLY creative here, because regular bullsh!t affiliate videos won't get any decent number of views, but you also don't want to mislead people with irrelevant videos.

So if you have some spare time, you might want to think about some ideas that you could use to push the product with YouTube.

bl4ckmaN^, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  20. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you promoting your articles or simply submit them ? If later it will probably take a year to make $2000 lol

DPParadise, Nov 3, 2010 IP