1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$2000 - 48 Days - Can I Do It?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jimmybloggs91, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Andreweb80

Andreweb80 Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe you can do it, just keep doing more testing and research and eventually you will struck gold

Andreweb80, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  2. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can definitely submit to both. If they're unique it doesn't matter which order you submit them in. They'll get accepted.

Griggs117, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  3. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would submit to Ezine first but do go ahead and try to get that 20 articles on articlebase because instant approval after that is very nice to have when your crunched for time, but overall I think the Ezinearticles will make you more money..

auburnfan23, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  4. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, yeah they are all unique. Last time I mounted an article marketing campaign views and sales were much easier to get so I never actually ventured further than ezinearticles.com for my submission.

As an update as well I am continuing to write 5 articles a day (have already done my 5 today and Ive only been up 3 hours) sometimes more if I can squeeze them in. My plan is when I have 30 days left to have a product (well more of a $7-$20 report) made for both of my main sites/niches and then my sites will be geared toward selling that and hopefully I will have some good numbers coming in from my articles for them to see that.

57 Days remaining means ~43 Clickbank days and ~54 Paypal days

jimmybloggs91, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  5. SarMa

SarMa Peon

Best Answers:
    Could I ask you one thing? I'm also thinking about promoting cb products through articles, but I have read, that you can't post affiliate links on ezine, you have to use top lvl domains, so, do you buy domain for each product or is there some tricks to get round it? Thanks

SarMa, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  6. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of the most common recommended techniques for getting past ezinearticles no affiliate links policy is to create a blog with an extended review/article with your affiliate links on your blog page instead. There are many more techniques you could come up with for that, the point is just to draw readers into your site and then keep them there while you try to sell them your product, whether it be yours or a cb product.

7. borrn

borrn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jimmybloggs91, your posts and updates are very interesting and I'm sure they're gonna encourage a lot more out here in similar situation. Now, on your last question: Yes you can submit to both BUT first submit to Ezine and have it approved before submitting at all other locations-otherwise you risk being rejected by the Ezine guys.

Also, have you tried to "spin" the articles so far submitted- by effecting minor changes on the introduction and maybe few other parts and still re-submit them? This could help you pump up your quantity.

Lastly, a quick view of your article report on ezine could give you an idea on which article topics are giving you high click rates. You could further push these ones around the more at other article directories. How about that?

Keep the tempo,pal, you can make it! Good luck!

borrn, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  8. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would spin it a bit more than just the intro and a few other parts. Spinning an articles means you turn it into a completely new articles that says the same thing. 100% unique or you risk getting rejected.

9. borrn

borrn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Griggs for that added enlightenment.

So, Jimmy, with these, you will easily increase the article submission efforts.Let's know the updates as soon as you can...

borrn, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  10. abhineptune

abhineptune Active Member

Best Answers:
    you just be confident on yourself and write articles and publish them and you can also sell some books so that you can earn a lot and make your earning about $2000 or more..

abhineptune, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  11. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I might also add that there are spinning programs out there, they come out 100% unique, but they're lacking a human touch. I don't particularly care for spinning software, but if your aim is quantity and not quality, spinning programs are something to take a look into.

12. SarMa

SarMa Peon

Best Answers:
    Can I directly link to my blogpost from ezine or should I link to my main page and then user should find that article with my affiliate links? Thanks in advance.

SarMa, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  13. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    No more sales to report.

On the topic of spinning. I have never enjoyed spinning too much. Whenever I have done it (or outsourced it) I tend to get 100 odd spun articles back from my seed article and then only 4-5 of them actually get approved at ezine. Couple this with the fact that it takes 10x longer to make a seed article than a normal article and couple that again with the fact that a lot of the are unreadable I often think its just easier for me to rewrite my old articles.

This is how I see it. It takes me around 15-20 minutes to write an article once I know all of the information I want to convey (sometimes less), if I then want to rewrite that article so it says the same thing but in different words I can do it in about 5 minutes. Creating a seed article on the other hand (a decent one) will take over an hour to make and in my experience only creates 4-5 decent spins, if I spent more time on the seed article I could get more spun articles out of it but I still want to have my articles readable at the end because, at the moment I am relying on getting clicks instead of the SEO benefit from backlinks! So if the user couldn't understand my article they are not likely to click my links.

Anyway I am pushing on writing my articles (some of them are getting 40%+ CTR rate), and my $7 products are going to be ready within the next few days and then I will have a marathon 30 day challenge to sell sell sell!

56 Days Remaining - ~42 Clickbank Days - ~53 Paypal Days

jimmybloggs91, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  14. edhoyz

edhoyz Member

Best Answers:
    Try to buy site with high revenue. Is easy but need huge money.

edhoyz, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  15. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link directly to the relevant page.

Griggs117, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  16. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You've already wasted some time, asking this on the forum.

Time is valuable when you talking about such targets.

:)

Good luck

evelinawilliams007, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  17. Rich77sm

Rich77sm Peon

Best Answers:
    What are $7.00 products? Its really hard to get Ezine to approve articles if they are sales like. Even if they are reviews.
    Im looking for someone to help me launch with articles if you are interested.

Rich77sm, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  18. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    $7 products are exactly that. They are short report like products that are much cheaper than normal products. The point of them is to get a lot more sales and to to more people into the sales funnel.

Ill send you a Pm now about your product

jimmybloggs91, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  19. joyfulthiek

joyfulthiek Member

Best Answers:
    This is one of those few threads that I actually read all the way through, starting from the first post. Note: I only just found this thread.

That said, I'd just like to give you my best wishes. Good luck! I have little to comment as I know pretty much nothing about affiliate marketing. I'll just sit in the corner and read what you guys write in here. It's been very educational for me.

joyfulthiek, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  20. borrn

borrn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep going Jimmy!
    With your writing prowess, just ensure the Reports have adequate relevant info in them. I've heard of such reports selling pretty well here and even in the Warrior Forum-don't know if you are a member there as well- summarily: Keep going. Just Stay Focused. All things are possible- if you really want it... ( and I know you do.) So, Keep it up pal! Your passion and determination has "infected" me! I've picked up my pen/writing pad too! Good luck.

borrn, Oct 22, 2010 IP