1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$15 contest -if you have lost weight before (or someone you know)

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by tmikuckis, Oct 20, 2010.

Hello everyone, I am trying to get my new weight loss community/movement started. Its based on people submitting their weight loss advice, stories, tips etc. If its successful, I think it could actually be a good way to help people (so they don't have to buy all sorts of weight loss products books etc.)

So for the contest, I am offering $15 to the best submission made. If you've lost weight, or have a story / experience of a friend to share, its an easy way to maybe win fifteen bucks (however, please don't make anything up. Also, I will check to see if what you post is copied from another site...)

And in addition to the 15 bucks, remember, you're advice could actually help someone lose weight!

*To make your submission just go to the "submit your advice page" of http://www.loserunion.com . Include your digitalpoint name somewhere in your submission. Also, if you enter this contest and do not win, I reserve the right to use your post on my site. And don't worry, the winner will be whoever makes the best post (not a friend of mine or anything), I'm an honest guy and have held a lot of contests in the past.

thanks everyone

tmikuckis, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  2. LaFonda

LaFonda Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I made a post at your community - a real story with tips (as ANNA). My english isn't good but you can edit it and fix errors.

LaFonda, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  3. tmikuckis

tmikuckis Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    only one submission so far (thanks laFonda)! looking for more!

tmikuckis, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  4. tmikuckis

tmikuckis Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    still leaving this contest open for a little while longer, looks like the money is going to lafonda unless i get another submission.

tmikuckis, Oct 22, 2010 IP