1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling All-in-One WordPress Installation & Setup Service with Premium Themes - FREE Reviews!

Discussion in 'Services' started by imkevintan, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

[​IMG]

Hello Warriors!

Do you want to start blogging, but you don't know where to begin?

Do you have a passion for writing, but aren't so good with the technical stuff?

Do you want to have a blog for your business or to showcase your portfolio?

Do you already have a blog that isn't doing so well, that you would like to completely revamp?

Have you seen that blogging is incredibly popular, and you want to get in on the phenomenon?

If the answer to any of these questions is "Yes", then you are in the right place!

My name is Kevin Tan, and I have spent years studying the best ways to make money from blogs. And the consensus in all of my research was - host a blog on WordPress to see the most success.

WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful blog or site. Some users even use it as a CMS for their business or portfolio site. It provides bloggers great features - like virtually endless themes and plugins. With WordPress, you can present yourself as a professional right from the start!

I have spent years learning everything there is to know about WordPress, and now I want to share my knowledge with you. That is why I am offering this All-in-One WordPress Blog Setup and Installation Service at a reduced rate to all warriors.

For just $77, I will setup and install your WordPress blog. You will get a well-designed layout, your choice of my premium themes (ElegantThemes, Templatic, ThemeForest, Thesis, WooThemes), advanced SEO configurations, and end up with a professional blog that is set up for targeted traffic generation and SEO success. I will work with you to find a premium theme that matches your style and your personality. Once I am done, you will have a professional-looking blog that looks like it cost a fortune to create... Only you and I will know how cheap it really was!

As I am quite new to this forum, I need some honest feedbacks and testimonials. I also know how much warriors appreciate a good service, so I have decided to offer unique opportunity for 5 FREE REVIEW SPOTS to the first 5 lucky warriors (with at least 100 forum posts) who PM me. But, you had better act quickly. Those review spots are sure to fill up fast, and I won't be offering this service at this rate for long... Before you know it, the price will be going up!

HURRY UP! PM ME TO GRAB YOUR FREE REVIEW COPY NOW! ONLY 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE!

Why do you need me to install your WordPress blog?

A major reason that people never get into blogging is that they don't know where to begin. Databases, WordPress configurations, plugins and themes installations... It all sound like a different language! Just because you don't know all of the technical ins and outs doesn't mean you can't have a very professional blog.

And, there are plenty of people out there who have blogs that aren't seeing success. If your blog needs a total makeover, I can help!

Leave the technical stuff to me, while you concentrate on other things!

For just $77, you will get a WordPress blog with these cool features:

Choice of any of my premium themes with the latest version guaranteed!

Contact page ready so your visitors can contact you directly on your blog!

Privacy Policy page ready that adheres the Google AdSense policy!

Mobile theme ready for Apple iPhones, Blackberry Storm & Torch, Google Android etc!

Anti-spam plugin that blocks the spammers so you never have to worry about spam again!

Stats tracking plugin integrated so you can view your blog stats from your admin dashboard!

Advanced on-page SEO configurations for search engine rankings and maximum exposure!

Google AdSense integrated so you can start making money by just publishing!

Google Analytics integrated for you to track your blog's daily stats and traffic!

Google XML Sitemap generated for search engines to better index your blog!

Blog's default RSS feed will be redirected to Google's FeedBurner automatically!

Flickr account integration so you can show off your latest pictures and galleries!

Ping optimizer installed that protects you from getting banned as a ping spammer!

Proofreading plugin that guides you at writing which will increase your article's readability!

Caching plugin configured to improve the overall speed and performance of your blog by 10x!

Advanced protection and security that will protect your blog from malicious attacks!

Scheduled and automated database backups just in case bad things happen!

Advertising slots integrated so you can make money by selling banner advertisements!

Social media widget that connects your visitors to your social media profiles!

Web 2.0 bookmarks and sharing widgets that will make your articles go viral!

Link cloaking plugin that keeps your link juice while redirecting to your affiliate links!

Video plugin for you to easily embed any YouTube videos that you want to show!

Robots meta configured for optimal search engine optimization results!

Maintenance mode plugin with timer when your blog is down for maintenance!

Facebook Fan Page widget installed to your sidebar to increase your fans!

Twitter widget installed to your sidebar to increase your followers!

Twitter integration that will send tweets to your Twitter account as you blog!

THESE ARE THE PREMIUM THEMES THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE TO USE ON YOUR BLOG!

[​IMG]

CLICK THE LINKS TO CHECK OUT THE THEMES!

ElegantThemes | Templatic | WooThemes | Thesis | inFocus | OPEN | Sansation

And what makes my service unique and different from others?

I don't use the built-in script installer in the control panel (e.g. Fantastico De Luxe) because the automatic installation has common settings that can be easily hacked. I will only do the installation work manually by using FTP client.

I will further edit the wp-config.php file to increase your WordPress blog's security and keep hackers away from you.

You get to choose any of my premium themes (ElegantThemes, Templatic, ThemeForest, Thesis, WooThemes). They are well-coded for SEO results, nicely designed to make your blog stand out, plus a lot more cool features!

Fast turnaround time! I will deliver your professional-looking blog within 2 business days. However, please understand that it will sometimes take a little longer if you have custom requests.

Most importantly, this is a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE service!

In case my service doesn't meet your satisfaction, you get your money back! But you also get to keep your blog and also the premium theme that I have installed for you! You lose nothing! Sounds like a deal right?

But that is not all! You will also get these 100% FREE SUPPORT MATERIALS when you hire me!

12 HD Recorded Videos of WordPress Tutorials

Plus

40 HD Recorded Videos of WordPress SEO

Wow... Cool huh? Go ahead and hire me now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Additional Notes

I do also offer a $15 off as bulk discount for each additional order. Please PM me for more details.

If you need Thesis theme, you are required to add an additional amount of $40 for the theme license.

You need to have a Google AdSense account in order to have these features installed on your blog.

By hiring me, you agree to reveal your hosting account details (username and password) for me to upload the files and configure some necessary settings. You may change your password when I am done.

If you have any further questions, please send me a PM or email me at kevintkc (at) live dot com. I look forward to hearing from you! Oh and be sure to send me a PM or email me once you have completed the payment, I will get in touch with you as soon as possible!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    imkevintan, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  2. fear

fear Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 7
    Are you a reseller of them or what? Or using warez?

fear, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  3. imkevintan

imkevintan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest for my service. No I don't use warez themes because they just s*ck. There are hidden links in the theme itself.

I've developer's license of these themes and that's how I will install the latest and updated version of your desired theme.

For your information, warez themes are always outdated...

4. imkevintan

imkevintan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest for my service but sorry mate, you would need at least 100 posts to enjoy the free review copy.

Sure mate and thanks for taking my service. You'll receive my message shortly.

UPDATE: Hurry up guys, and girls... Only 3 REVIEW SPOTS LEFT!

5. Redsoxjoe

Redsoxjoe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I don't usually post any comments unless it's useful to the forum. Can you give an exception since i only need 15 posts to meet your requirement.

Redsoxjoe, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  6. imkevintan

imkevintan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure no problem mate. Please PM me the following details:

1. The URL to access your server's control panel.
    2. Your control panel's username and password.
    3. The domain name you want me to install WordPress on.
    4. Your desired site/blog name (e.g. Kevin Tan's Personal Blog).
    5. Your desired site/blog description/slogan in not more than 10 words.
    6. Your desired WordPress login username (default is admin).
    7. Your email address for your WordPress account.
    8. Your desired theme (pick one from the links above).
    9. Your favorite SEO keywords for your site/blog (if any).
    10. Your Google AdSense's Publisher ID (if any).
    11. Your Facebook and Twitter ID (for social links).

UPDATE: All review copies have been taken!

Grab it now at a limited price of $77 to give my service a try! :)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
    imkevintan, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  7. Grax

Grax Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 17
    First of all, i would like to say thank you for imkevintan for giving me a chance to get review copy.
    I'm very impressed with the OP's service. He complete the job in about 24 hrs.
    I got a professional blog installed with good looking and good configurations.
    He has installed all plugins needed by a professional blog and he also configure it to be match to what i need.
    There are a lots of great premium themes that you can choose on the OP's sales thread.
    He done everything with the blog. The only thing you need to do is just filling it with your contents, and connect some features into your own FB/twitter account after the installation completed.
    Then.... You are ready to go with your professional blog.
    Its really worth the money and times.

Grax ^^

Grax, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  8. imkevintan

imkevintan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your kind review and honest testimonial, Grax! I'm glad you like my WordPress service.

I really love your domain name, and I hope that you've a great success with your magazine site.

Please let me know if you need help with anything again mate. :)

imkevintan, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  9. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Well I am glad to review his services as I got a review copy and I will like to write review for him which help other webmasters:

" Well this is one of the service which we should use if you really want to make a good website and he done excellent job for my new blog! From his work, I can say he is very experience person and knows better about SEO and Wordpress things! He installed many plugins which is really essential for any Wordpress Blog! He also make many changes in my blog and on top he provided Premium themes which is really excellent and the theme was really costly one so I think paying money is worth to spend as you will got best premium themes on top plugins and other setup "

I will suggest everyone to use his service as his work speak his ability rather then my review! You will 100% get professional blog at the end of the day!

Rohit patel, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  10. Redsoxjoe

Redsoxjoe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I got one of the free review offering and must say his work is top notch on WP. Very professional and knows about how to properly setup SEO and all the WP features needed.

I got one of the premium theme and it's really nice for the topic of my blog audience. Consider him for any of your WP install or customization needs and you won't be disappointed.

Redsoxjoe, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  11. imkevintan

imkevintan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Rohit, I'm glad you like your newly revamped WordPress site! And also thank you for recommending my WordPress service to your friends.

I hope you've a great success ahead with your business. :)

Thanks for your kind review and testimonial. I see you've a nice Forex niche site now! Do let me know if you need anything again. :)

imkevintan, Oct 27, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.