1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What happend with My adsense earning?? Can you pls look it?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by hardip2057, Oct 22, 2010.

Hello Friends,

I am not so much experienced person in Google adsense..BUT I have started few adsense sites with deep keyword research before 3months ago and i have done little SEO on one site. I almost get 50-60UV/day since last 1.5months and have placed ads on my site.

I was getting average $7-8 per day BUT from last 6-7days, I am getting only $2-$3 from that site even same traffics and same clicks..

What was happened with my site?

Can you please focus on it? Waiting for true advice to get my daily earning back.

hardip2057, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    because you are providing low quality click and therefore the ads CPC drop

lifeplayer, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  3. credasys

credasys Peon

Best Answers:
    It's possible that the ads showing on your page are the low-paying ads. Target some high-paying keywords on your site.

credasys, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  4. nemi

nemi Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats adsense trick, you need to change keywords time to time.

nemi, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  5. crunchour

crunchour Peon

Best Answers:
    It got something to do with a quality score. Google will pay you high when you start a new niche website but the earning will eventually go down when many people clicking on the same ads over and over again. There's nothing you can do about it except to increase your traffic or start another niche (unrelated to your current niches).

crunchour, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  6. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I've understood, you have few sites with adsense, and one of them started to get lower revenues with same statistics?

Doesn't automatically have to mean you're being "smart priced", different ads deliver different revenues, ads might change, same advertisers don't advertise infinitely obviously...

Track down all of your sites at least via URL channels and see what's happening. If your overall revenue isn't dropping, just that one site particularly, you don't have to fear anything. You might try to improve the content relevancy and deliver higher paying ads.

If all of your sites started to deliver less with similar statistics, then you need to locate the one that's under performing and you do that by testing and removing ads from each site, one at a time, until you figure out which one is poisoning your overall revenue. I would always start with the one that brings me least revenue, so you don't lose anything considerable while you test.

If you don't have many websites, this shouldn't take long. It might take a week or two per action you take, so be patient.

In this case, after you locate and remove the under performing site, regain back your past revenue levels, you need to analyze it and make sure that you don't make the same mistake with any other you might make along the way... And that means, one topic per site (other people call them "niche" sites), highly relevant pages and highly relevant traffic (search engines are your best bet, but that doesn't automatically mean you're getting the most relevant traffic, you can always make a mistake and optimize your site for wrong keywords - think about that too).

Aleksandar Mitić, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  7. farhajr

farhajr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also had similiar problems b4 but could not find a solid reason behind it..

farhajr, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  8. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Eh, don't expect consistency. I have one subsite that usually makes $2-3 a day, but every now and again it has a few days that earn around $20, then it goes back to $2-3 again. And considering this is a subsite that I haven't updated for about 3 years, it has nothing to do with the content.

RumpledElf, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  9. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense is very unstable. I think you all get this idea of "stable income" because we always say..."I am earning $X per day" but the actual TRUTH is that Adsense IS unstable. One day you can make, let's say $10 and the next day only $3.

That is just how it is....

Reviewz, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  10. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, however, on a larger scale (let's say you've conquered some nice traffic delivering keywords in search engines) it can be a little more consistent, not always of course, but as long as you maintain the solid rankings and drive consistent traffic, you know the "ball park" you're in...

People click and people don't click, goes up and down all the time...

Aleksandar Mitić, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  11. farhajr

farhajr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes but I have seen my ecpm also reduces which should not happen though I may be getting a few clicks ( meaning the CTR is low)..

farhajr, Oct 23, 2010 IP