1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get traffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by nirmal_patel91, Oct 21, 2010.

Hiiiii friends,, can anyone help me out that,, how can i get good traffic for my website.

nirmal_patel91, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  2. CaseySenz

CaseySenz Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a really big question! Unfortunately, you're not going to get a full course on driving traffic to your website by posting a question in a forum. Start off by researching SEO methods and then come back to ask any questions you have about what you read.

CaseySenz, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  3. Jim bob 9 pants

Jim bob 9 pants Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the above statement. Get off your arse and check out google. Have a look at Warrior Forums for a start! then keep reading, reading then read some more!

Here - have a look at this link on SEO

Jim bob 9 pants, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  4. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean how to get good traffic using Pay Per Click Advertising? If you mean it, you should sign up in an advertising network for example Google Adsene and then make your ads and the traffic of your website will be increased and you can trust to the traffic you get from Google Adsene .
    But if you mean how to get free traffic, you should use SEO techniques and you can get information about it on below pages:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

haveseo, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  5. letzmingle

letzmingle Peon

Best Answers:
    hey i can offer u very cheap traffic.!
    contact me
    gmail - ayush.khetan0@gmail.com
    msn - mastertrickz@live.com
    yahoo - ayush_khetan02@yahoo.co.in
    skype - ayush_khetan02

letzmingle, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  6. shaaam2007

shaaam2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes collectively all suggestion above are right, Go to google and make some effort to get your required answer. Some ways i know are, Social bookmarking, link exchange on high traffice websites can improve traffic to your website of blog. If you want more then register with google adsense program and pay for traffic.

shaaam2007, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  7. agustam

agustam Peon

Best Answers:
    Use seo website service can help you out.

agustam, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  8. Las Vegas DUI Lawyer

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    1. I
    2. good
    3. traffic
    4. my
    5. website

Let's take this step by step:

#1 you said "I" which assumes you know what you're doing and that you made a website? If you mean that "I" will be doing the getting the traffic then that means all expenditures, work, learning, is to be done by you.

#2. "good" as opposed to ... junk traffic? or "good" as opposed to ... small traffic like 10 people a week.

#3. "traffic" as in visitors coming to your website. but does that mean return visitors, clients, or random web serchers

#4. "my" as in you built the website yourself. this means you have the knowledge to build websites. Along with that knowledge is actually knowing how the web... internet, actually works and you didn't just throw something up there and hope it sticks.

#5. "website" which means there is something unique about your site, that is completely different from mine. But, we don't know what your website is even about, so how can we even begin to help you.? Your website might be about chocolate mud wrestling... i couldn't tell you the first thing about how to generate traffic to such a site.

As the people above suggested, go do research first, then return and tell us what it is you're asking.

Let me give you an example, if the above wasn't clear.

Your question is just like asking: "how do i win?"

What does that even mean? There's no beginning, middle, or end to even understanding the question. See?

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  9. SH - Conor

SH - Conor Peon

Best Answers:
    There is many ways to get your website "Out There" but in the end, you need to spend some money on advertising with Google Adwords, Newspaper Ads, Word of Mouth, and other forums similar to Digitalpoint. Also hire someone to do SEO work on your site to make it more popular in search engines :)

SH - Conor, Oct 22, 2010 IP