1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will social media like facebook, twitter helps for generating leads & enqueries for I

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by robin maheshwari, Oct 21, 2010.

Hi masters, I want to know whether social media helps to generate leads & en queries for service based companies. For eg: IT services like bpo, data management, translation services etc. I'm very eager to see ur reply for this post and also it will be helpful for me if you attach some successful case studies with this... Thank you.

robin maheshwari, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  2. Jim bob 9 pants

Jim bob 9 pants Peon

Best Answers:
    I reckon so. You need to become involved in networks of like minded people and add valuable comment. Try and solve peoples problems within these networks, proving your worth and then convert the increased interest you gain into sale/conversions (that is the hard part)

Good luck

Jim bob 9 pants, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  3. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course they help you but not too much. Because i think most users of these social networks are people who use it an for connecting their friends and the number of people who are using them for business purposes specially in your field, is not too much. but it worths that you try it.

haveseo, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  4. Nikkidelgadodesign

Nikkidelgadodesign Peon

Best Answers:
    I use facebook and twitter to generate 50-100 leads per week for free. To find out more watch my free training videos. Click the link below.

Nikkidelgadodesign, Oct 23, 2010 IP