1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I only want the truth about ADWORDS

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by JoeFreeLee, Feb 23, 2010.

1. brad.smith4321

brad.smith4321 Peon

Best Answers:
    its call PPC ( Pay Per Click) work by PPC you can get 1st 3rd position in the google ads, for that you have to pay to google as per the keyword content , and other requirements for that you have to analize google estimator by that you can get Cost of the keyword , or the imnpression , it lifts you when you stop to pay google..........

brad.smith4321, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  2. salactivee

salactivee Active Member

Best Answers:
    well i dont think so no. not much. do niche marketing either then adword marketing

salactivee, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  3. Bob_Willems

Bob_Willems Peon

Best Answers:
    You're right. Just look what google adwords professionals ask for a 1 day seminar .... 600 - 700 euro / day ($ 800 - 900). eBooks are cheaper

Bob_Willems, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  4. mfleischner1234

mfleischner1234 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've used AdWords from time to time to promote affiliate products. I made a little money on it at first and only focused on those niches where I could scale. Those have worked for me but I failed at a lot of campaigns before I made any really money.

mfleischner1234, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  5. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you tell more about your experience then?

Lastbutnotleast, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  6. brad.smith4321

brad.smith4321 Peon

Best Answers:
    may i know how to use adwords products and niche marketing ....

brad.smith4321, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  7. sml451

sml451 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is good if you know what you are doing. If you don't, you will lose big time. There are many good courses out there that teach you. Perry marshall is just one. take the time to learn a bit before going "all in"

scott

sml451, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  8. brad.smith4321

brad.smith4321 Peon

Best Answers:
    may i know the difference between adwords and adsense....which the best tool for marketing.......

brad.smith4321, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  9. JoeFreeLee

JoeFreeLee Peon

Best Answers:
    These are all great answers. I asked this question to find out what were the success of some DP members. It's good to know DP is doing good for PPC but how many are actually converting to their sales/leads. I know it has a lot to do with the landing page, the score factor, and the way you create your ad in your target market.

What would you say your return to PPC would be after you've tested with the your campaign?

Success or non-success.... Would you return to PPC now or in the future?

JoeFreeLee, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  10. way2tech

way2tech Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, google adwords are very useful to get the more traffic..
    now google offered 100 $ adwords coupon free for u...

way2tech, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  11. redesignunit

redesignunit Peon

Best Answers:
    If Business Owner has good budget for online marketing then adword campaign is really very helpful to get high ranking in Google and ROI.

redesignunit, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  12. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stay a mile away from adwords if you are new to it.YOu will lose all the money you have earned on the web overnight.You must invest slowly and test the best combination.Then only you should scale up the expenditure.Otherwise you will be bankrupt in a day.Adwords can be a legal robbery to your money.

laxman363, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  13. chicky01

chicky01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear webmaster
    Adowrds is the cheapest and safest way to target particular community for your products. Google charges only when any user or customer clicks on your running add.
    It makes your add appear on the first page of Google and if budget is the issue you can set daily budget for your adds.
    If you are getting one real client per day,so you target is acquired because he will become permanent member of you website and he will let other people of the same community about your services.
    By adwords you can target particular area and no need to waste time on the s.e.o and other prospective.
    Google is helps you like a big bro and will let you know about every difficulty you face during your adds.
    I will give adwords 10 out of 10 fot the answer of your question.

chicky01, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  14. ebiztrendz.com

ebiztrendz.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you buddy, there is no reason to ask this question, the adword product is doing good for lot of person's. infact lot many people are earning through Adsense, which is part of Google adwords. If no one advertise on Google adwords, how Google will distribute's the ads.

Also, I am a campaign manager for a UK company and they are only doing PPC advertising for all their business and leads. I can say they are investing around $2500 USD to $ 3000 USD, This is possible only when they are making profit out of it.

See, it really doesn't mean that this will or will not work for you.

Advertising is a concept which you have to hit and trial. All the best!

ebiztrendz.com, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  15. Kyle787

Kyle787 Peon

Best Answers:
    My experience with adwords has generated me the most money. Even got more sales from it than my site. I hate how the impressions are inconsistent but it works for me.

Kyle787, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  16. JoeFreeLee

JoeFreeLee Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing everyone. Ebiztrends - good point of view about the adwords and adsense break down.

Yes, we all know that is the case. You need affiliates and advertising groups, we all discovered that.

How can you identify the true ROI with Adwords? Have you personally only tested with adwords?

This is a question to all dp members involved. How was your end result after spending your advertising limit on adwords?

Good ROI or BAD ROI?

JoeFreeLee, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  17. venessa

venessa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

My experience with Adwords says that there must be very good landing page, where the visitor can get satisfaction and then he/she converts into your customer.

Adwords is just a mean to come in contact of the users at search engine. It is helpful because you can have more impressions(display of Ad).
    Conversion is the next step of click on the Ad and click happens when there is display of your ad.

Thus Adwords is very good option to increase sale only when the landing page and selection of your keywords within ad's campaign and webpage is proper.

venessa, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  18. JoeFreeLee

JoeFreeLee Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point about the satisfaction to buy (in webmaster terms... conversion)

Do you think a review, picture and simple article would be efficient enough to advertise with adwords?

or would you rather go with a different approach?

I am open to hearing out all your thoughts on this subject. Thank you for participating DP members.

JoeFreeLee, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  19. Fabzoc

Fabzoc Peon

Best Answers:
    it is only a matter of cost per sales acquisition vs net margin per sale. you test, if it works, enlarge your system with more keywords, higher bids for more impression and clicks... If it does not go the other way till your ad disappear... If your ad diseappear you have no adwords business.

Fabzoc, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  20. ianthekisser

ianthekisser Peon

Best Answers:
    To be good with adwords you have to be good with online marketing. Adwords will do nothing for you if your website is "wack".

Different products will require different approaches.

In any case you may want to be prepared for an initial period of testing - tweak your site until leads convert to customers.

I think people lose money because they believe the internet is an avenue for a quick buck - instead of taking their online business seriously.

ianthekisser, Oct 20, 2010 IP
    Lucid Web Marketing likes this.