1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Are you ready to start a business or improve yours? Need the Golden Keywords ? <<<

Discussion in 'Services' started by smekersmeker, Oct 19, 2010.

>>>Are you ready to start a business or improve yours? Need the Golden Keywords ? <<<

Greetings,

My name is Tony Edric . I’m a keyword researcher. I’m not a professional ad writer. But what I have to share with you is so extraordinary and so powerful, I decided to write you myself. So bear with me a little.

Have you ever wondered how important are the keywords you use at your site?

How big an impact can they have on the success or failure of your site? Actually keywords can make or break your site. They can easily make the difference between a site or blog that has no traffic and one that enjoys heavy traffic. That is how important keywords are.

This is precisely the reason why smart blog owners or webmasters usually spend a lot of time researching the right keywords to use for content at their site.

I know you’re busy. I know you have too much to read. Yet, that’s exactly why I want to tell that

A wrong keyword at your site could end it up being listed as the 100,000 th site, making it impossible for anybody to find you. In this case we say that the particular keyword is too competitive.

Now that you know how important keywords are ..

What would you think If I’d tell you that you don’t need to spend any more time researching yourself to find the GOLDEN keywords that you need for your business ? Keywords are the core of your business so without the proper keywords your business can go all the way down..

Unless..

you find someone to provide an innovative, amazing , exclusive service that can provide you the best keywords for your niche that can make your actual business or your future business.

Sound too good to be true?

I am about to tell you that this is REAL and it available to you for a very cheap price. You will forget the long time spending on finding the right keywords and wandering if you can rank , if it gets a good search volume , if you can monetize it etc..

Here is what you can find in this service :

• Good Search Volume based on US/UK traffic
    • Low competition
    • Monetizable ( Good Cost per Clicks / Product Based / Many more ! )
    • Domains Available
    • Customer Niche Based
    • Customer Support

and many more…

So what are you waiting for? You won't regret it !

Now it’s your turn to get advantage of this great service for the low price of only 9,99$ per keyword.( If you buy BULK , we can talk about the prices )

Seems too much for you ?

Because I want to prove that my service is top notch and I offer only quality I will let you take advantage of this Limited time offer of only 5,99$ per 2 Keywords. Yes you heard it!

I’m sorry but this offer won’t be FOREVER so take advantage while you can. This offer will close in 48 hours or 5 Clients .

If you’re not absolutely thrilled with your order from me — for any reason at all – I’ll cheerfully replace your order or refund your money, whichever you prefer.

The next move is up to you. I’ve shown you that my service is as risk-free as an offer can come. You and I both know that if you’ve read this far in the letter, you’re seriously interested in improving your business and personal income. All that’s left to do now is take action.

Send the payment to with a note attached with the niche you want the keywords ( if you want a random niche , just put "random " ) and I'll send the golden keywords to you ASAP !

P.S. Quick-response bonus! Reply within 24 hours and you’ll also receive a “Special Secret Bonus”on how to start earning money right away with these keywords! If you liked the opportunities I outlined in the letter, you’ll love this exclusive special report.

P.P.S. Remember, we finish all orders within 6 to 24 hours, too!

smekersmeker, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  2. Meninblack

Meninblack Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My review:

I ordered with the limited time offer and I must say that were the best 5.99$ ever spent ! I mean where you can find a service that provides "Golden Keywords" for just a low price ??

He researched me 2 keywords that were pure gold in my niche and nearly untapped. This keywords will bring me a lot of money , wow , I can't believe you do this service for this low price ! You should raise it to 20 - 30 $ at least .

Overall: You can double - triple your investment easily , also he gave me great tips that I wasn't aware of that can increase my income.

Top Notch & Quality Service 5/5

Meninblack, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  3. Worldpeace1988

Worldpeace1988 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the OP for offering a review copy.

As promised, the OP gave me couple of golden keywords which has huge demand and too less competition. I am planning to make $$$ by making mini site for these keywords.
    I would recommend his keyword research service for anyone who is looking for such service.

Rating: 9/10

Worldpeace1988, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  4. bizhobby

bizhobby Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    sent money last night... looking forward to it.

bizhobby, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  5. smekersmeker

smekersmeker Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey BizHobby ,

I've sent you a PM. I live in a different time zone because of that I may not responded to your PM.

You should not attack me this way :)

But my service quality is proven and I will show that to you :)

EDIT : Okay , I've cheked my email and you've sent me an email 14 hours ago , telling me that you want the keywords to be in the niche Random.

You didn't specified what niche you want the keywords , and I've sent you an email and you've replied 14 hours ago :)

It's very important that you specific me where you want the keywords : RANDOM or NICHE ..

Regards,

Tony

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
    smekersmeker, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  6. bizhobby

bizhobby Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    have to admit keywords are good. but what about domains?
    will you help me find available domains? i could not find any that match the keyword available. and seems like the niches have been tapped, but that's ok it just means it's worth it.

bizhobby, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  7. Duff1000

Duff1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, just sent you the payment with the niche description. Looking forward to it :)

Duff1000, Oct 22, 2010 IP