1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Writer For Website Content Articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Aleks, Oct 18, 2010.

Hi,

I own couple website that specialize in providing online essay writing services. That is my niche. I need articles written for my websites. Each articles has to be 300 words long. I need a good writer with perfect English. Preferably a native English speaker, but if not, still must have a very good English. I am willing to pay somewhere between $3 - $4 per article.

Articles MUST be unique (I will be checking them through CopyScape and my corporate plagiarism detections system).
    Articles must be well written and strictly follow the instructions.
    Articles must be sent on time.

This can be an ongoing job, therefore if everything goes smoothly, I will supply more work.

Please, PM me with details and your qualification. You can include a sample of your writing as well. It would be perfect if your sample was on essay writing related topic. If not - it's fine, just send whatever you got.

Aleks, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  2. prashanth1

prashanth1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I have sent you a PM. Guess I am fir to take p this order. Kindly forward me all the details ASAP !!!!

prashanth1, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  3. rahul77700

rahul77700 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm me to see samples

rahul77700, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  4. KenDockins

KenDockins Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Greetings, Aleks:

I just saw your post titled, "Need Writer For Website Content Articles," and I immediately wrote this article specifically for you. It is brand new within the last 8 minutes and no one has or will see it except you.

I would love to help you out with your writing needs and projects, but please reconsider the low compensation you are offering, as I pride myself on writing top notch material, which is above the quality of standard or typical writings that normally appear on the web.

Your rewards for working with me may be two or even three-fold:

1. Well researched material from authoritative sources which stand the test of time.

2. Totally unique and 100% hand-written content freshly created specifically for your projects only.

3. Requested content based directly around optionally optimized Google buyer-oriented keyword placement within your paragraphs for gaining ultimate SEO and Web 2.0 support benefits.

Feel free to request material from me for other niches and subject matter topics, as well, as my expertise covers psychology, marketing and advertising, content creation, online income, sociology, family and love relationships, health, fitness, interpersonal communications, and self improvement genres.

Here is the temporary link where you alone can view the article:

http://content-writing-tip.info/Temporary_Sample_Directory/HowToWriteAnAwesomeEssay.png

- - -

"How to Write an Awesome Essay" (376 words)

Copyright: Monday, October 18, 2010 | 7:30 PM | by Kenneth G. Dockins

I look forward to working with you in some mutually beneficial way.

Yours Very Sincerely,

Kenneth G. Dockins
    Online Author, Life Coach, Webmaster

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KenDockins, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  5. Aleks

Aleks Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds pretty good. Unfortunately I can not send you a PM. Please, PM me your e-mail address for further communication.

Aleks, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  6. KenDockins

KenDockins Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Aleks,

Just realized my PM was not enabled. However, it is enabled now, and we can continue talking about your project.

By the way, did you read the article I wrote for you? Here is the temporary link again:

http://content-writing-tip.info/Temp...esomeEssay.png

You can PM me now.

Until then,

K e n

KenDockins, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  7. KenDockins

KenDockins Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear Aleks:

I am Ken Dockins, strong online author with over 120 currently published articles now online. I had replied to you query some time ago, even wrote you a special essay article for your project, but never received any reply back from you.

Nevertheless, I am wondering what is the status of your project. Or, perhaps you have other new writing tasks that warrant assistance.

Please acknowledge your receipt of this message and update as needed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Ken

Kenneth G. Dockins
    Online Author, Consultant, Webmaster

KenDockins, Nov 13, 2010 IP