1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How is complexity evidence for god?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by stOx, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    Well here's my view stox; when I set out to do something I give it everything I have but as the task drags on I start taking shortcuts. So assuming I was created in god's image just look at the beauty and complexity of breasts. What can be better? I guess things took a bit too long as god was creating us complex creatures and in his last quick act to wrap things up he created the penis......and religious peoples brains.

Roman, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  2. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its probably because of the quality, he wants us to have bones. or simply just because God wants us to eat Jello not to be eaten.

etc, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  3. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The funny thing is that atheists like OP have no belief in god but they are a more frequent and regular posters to the P&R section than religious people like us.

laxman363, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  4. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Unbelievable.

cientificoloco, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  5. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh look, yet again after 50 new hate topics, Stox manages to think of another way to hate on religion and everyone else.

Oh, England....its all coming together now.

Laceygirl, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  6. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Laceyguy, If you aren't going to address my points would you mind not shitting in my thread with your whining. Thanks.

stOx, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  7. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would someone who does not believe in Persuasion even ask the above question - - the simple answer of proof for the question above is the Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo da Vinci, unless stOx can reproduce it by tossing paint it is obvious the painting has a Creator.

What is stupid about the argument isn't the complexity of the organism or even how it sustains life but why it exists at all is the argument for their being a Greater World of Origin the Outerworld that even without a ruler is still a life's quest to be a part of than nothing at all for an Atheist and extinction.

Breeze Wood, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  8. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not your thread . You are just the OP . Everything posted here is the propriety of the owners of DigitalPoint .

ApocalypseXL, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  9. mdvasanth86

mdvasanth86 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What he tried to convey is understood. Now don't think that she will come on a date with you, okay!

mdvasanth86, Oct 20, 2010 IP
    ApocalypseXL likes this.
  10. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

ApocalypseXL, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I addressed something even better. I got to the whole root of your purpose here(including this topic). It's to create a bunch of topics to hate on all of the religions. You don't care if others are right or wrong. You don't even care about the points you make.

Laceygirl, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  12. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think i apocalapsye and laceygirl all agrree with this

laxman363, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  13. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Helvetii, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  14. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I usually try to steer clear of religious debates but if I may say. It says to not put the Lord our God to the test.

Jesus was tempted by Satan before being crucified. He was asked a similar question. If God is God then prove it..I see no difference in asking God why we are not made of Jello than putting God to the test and asking Him to turn stones into bread. Both are making a mockery of God. Once you are revealed the truth as to what is sin and what is not, as a baby is revealed as a child for the first time that a stove is hot to the touch, that putting God to the test is a sin. So now you know the truth that putting God to the test is a sin. I say it not to judge you because God is the only one that will judge you, but to reveal to you what I know.

scotman, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol you think it's a secret? I openly admit i hate religion. It's disgusting filth and those who teach it to children are child abusers. It's funny that you have just realized something which a) everybody knows and b) i have stated several times already. Talk about slow. What huge revelation are you going to uncover next?

Scotman, if you want to live by imaginary rules that mean you aren't allowed to think for yourself that's fine, don't ask the rest of us to follow them too though.

stOx, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  16. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Funny joke. You say that to teach religion to children is child abuse, but then again they have much better education that you would offer; "go after them all kids!!!".

Laceygirl, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  17. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    stox, do you believe there is evil in the world? because if there is no God there would be no devil. how do you explain acts that are "evil"?

eric8476, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  18. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Surely that's a much harder question for you to answer. Evil (don't forget "evil" is just a word we invented to describe acts of utmost depravity) exists because of many factors; desperation, psychologic disorders, indoctrinated beliefs that justify it. How do you explain it? The boogie man? (which god supposedly allows to operate).

The argument that evil, such as the rape and torture of children, is evidence that your god does exist is a frankly absurd position to take. Feel free to realise your mistake and retract it.

stOx, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  19. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    If not expelled by the Creator or simply abandoned in rank to the same as all creatures, mankind is destined without intervention to discover for themselves the path to the everlasting the Outerworld as life's quest and just reward when accomplished as still the Creators most beholding gift.

Breeze Wood, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  20. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And what does that have to do with anything?

stOx, Oct 20, 2010 IP