1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdBrite Terminate Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by CountryBoy, Oct 18, 2010.

As I mentioned in a different thread, I had been struggling to find my referral earnings in my AdBrite account since they updated their website.

I contacted AdBrite about this and they sent me the following reply:

That's a bit of a shock to me because I had sent them hundreds of referrals and was making a decent income from their affiliate program. I don't remember them mentioning the idea beforehand - they just went and did it.

Poor show AdBrite.

CountryBoy, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  2. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's bad move , and sorry to hear that you must be lot damaged from this
    they should keep earning of old referral and just stop the door for new referrals
    this is not fair , it seems they are trying to cut off some expenses i guess

A.G, Oct 18, 2010 IP
    CountryBoy likes this.
  3. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, its not a good news. But i think they will design another method with different style. Affiliating helped them a lot. I hope they return it or design another system.
    I think they are changing many parts of their system. First change started by changing the template of their website and second one was Terminating Affiliate Program. I hope they don't terminate their PPC services :)

haveseo, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  4. aggredocs

aggredocs Guest

Best Answers:
    Always a bad move to get rid of something and anger the veterans as you must be, sorry to hear about that. However I'm sure they'll release something else to replace it soon, or you'll find another program just as effective :D

aggredocs, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  5. dkp

dkp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adbrite is really getting bad nowadays they rejected adzones of different sites & blogs for no reason at all for example no content, copied content etc, also clicks are not counted, if counted earnings is very less like $.01 as adbrite doesn't show ad's cpc rates for us to approve or reject (earlier there was option for that).

dkp, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  6. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I've just been exploring AdBrite's new site again and what d'ya know they've added details of their referral program again.
    Maybe they just can't make their minds up?!

CountryBoy, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  7. AdBrite Erik

AdBrite Erik Peon

Best Answers:
    The referral program has been discontinued. With the amount of people using it, the costs of running it outweighed the benefits of having it. Sorry for the confusion, we'll try to get the pages with info on it down as soon as possible.

If you still have the referral links up on your site you will want to take them down

AdBrite Erik, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  8. babynl

babynl Member

Best Answers:
    i cant login to adbrite i requested my pw and used the one i received still it does not work i keep getting the same screen over and over again whats up with that?

babynl, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  9. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    after all you have done hard work too for sending referrals, as long as old referrals are active, I think you should get referral commission, but again though thats where the terms and conditions have to agree on before promoting any network, and this risk comes with that, so really you can't complaint

aassociatehit, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  10. secretja

secretja Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't like this site. They again terminate my ad zone with no reason. And I didn't know this for affiliate program. I need to remove banner from my site.

Thank you on information.

secretja, Nov 4, 2010 IP