1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Submissios

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Moris, Oct 18, 2010.

Can anyone suggest me : how many times a single article can be posted to X amount of sites? I need to find out what is a legitimate amount of article/PR sites an article can be submitted to before Google/other SE’s think its spam.

Thank you

Moris, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  2. CaliChristian

CaliChristian Peon

Best Answers:
    You might want to try and posting them to a few really good ones in order to build up your links. Try Ezine and Article Factory. Article Base is good too, but it is no follow.

CaliChristian, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  3. Barre Tire

Barre Tire Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say do a few of the best and throw a bunch of links at them and social bookmarks.

Barre Tire, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  4. nacho82

nacho82 Peon

Best Answers:
    For better results change 30% of the content.

nacho82, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  5. johnben1444

johnben1444 Peon

Best Answers:
    The truth is, its not going to be really worth it getting one article on lots of article directory, however, you can write an article and submit it to your blog first before posting it to some of the top article directory. If you are doing these manually, then the amount of directories you want to submit your articles is up to you.

johnben1444, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  6. fusedapart

fusedapart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i use unique article wizard... well worth it

p.s. the link in your signature is misspelled

fusedapart, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  7. Lazy Millionaire

Lazy Millionaire Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Article Submit Pro and submit the same article to over 35 different article directories. I always have a problem with ezinarticles because of their strictness when it comes to how many times you use a keyword in your article.

Lazy Millionaire, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  8. herok

herok Guest

Best Answers:
    I submitted the same article to Ezines and other 4 directries and only ezine did not accept it.
    The reason is too much use of the same key words.!!!
    I did not intentionally repeat the words and it happened be like that. SoI have to reduce the number. Except this problem they seem to be ok with my article.
    They are really stringent.

herok, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  9. natorob

natorob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The big three I use are Ezine Articles, Article Dashboard, Article Alley.....

Then I tie them to together with Hubs and Squidoo and make a link wheel...

natorob, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  10. jayrudalf

jayrudalf Peon

Best Answers:
    Well the fact is we must use one article one time, but you can submit one article in 10 different article sites.

jayrudalf, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  11. bob25

bob25 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You won't have to worry about it being considered spam. If it were that easy, why not just submit my competitors article to thousands of directories to get them penalized or banned and knock them out of the rankings? Besides some article directories syndicate your content, press release sites do the same thing. However, there is diminishing returns if you're thinking about backlinks unless you vary the text/anchor links. As for traffic and syndication (traffic and backlinks) ezinearticles will produce the most results IF it's a good article. But after them traffic diminishes significantly and only a few of those will provide any significant traffic if any.

bob25, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  12. miklanderson2

miklanderson2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I submit my article to ezine first and then rewrite and submit it to Hubpages. Next, I rewrite it one more time and send that version out to a bunch of the article directories. You won't get dinged for spam for having the same article in different directories. All it does is give you more backlinks.

miklanderson2, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  13. meenu24

meenu24 Peon

Best Answers:
    u should post in 15-16 high pr site...but some artice site take unique content like buzzle or ezinearticles...

meenu24, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  14. CaliChristian

CaliChristian Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. Once approved on the article sites that only take unique content, then you are able to post those articles to other sites that are not as strict, such as Article Factory.

CaliChristian, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  15. rolough

rolough Peon

Best Answers:
    I use an article spinner called Rapid Rewriter (you can find it in my sig) and it works well for me. You can also hire a writer to write you unique articles from www.elance.com or another site.

rolough, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  16. canmedglobal

canmedglobal Peon

Best Answers:
    you can submit one article single time in as many sites you want.you should change the article while adding it in the same sire second time.

canmedglobal, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  17. coykiesaol

coykiesaol Peon

Best Answers:
    The content of each article the best little changed a bit, before posting up

coykiesaol, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  18. lucy.golibu

lucy.golibu Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do the article submission by using Senuke service, it's very efficient. Although some of them has wrong but its result is not bad.

lucy.golibu, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  19. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no set number, otherwise everyone would be doing it and thwarting Google and the other search engines efforts

golfpro1, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  20. nPromote

nPromote Peon

Best Answers:
    well, i have been using article marketing effectively for over an year. but i dont post an article to multiple article submission sites, i just post them the EZ and Isnare. EZ, coz its the best article submission site and isnare coz it is the best article submission directoy, when you post an article to isnare it get distributed to 10's of others sites automatically.
    I do a lot of other white hat things once the submission are done and article are approved, but i dont really submit them personally to a whole lot of sites.

nPromote, Oct 20, 2010 IP