1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meph

Meph Peon

Best Answers:
    I just tried logging into my account over a 3 month hiatus and noticed my account has been frozen due to security reasons. Is there any reason why I was never alerted via email when my account got frozen? I hope to hear from a CPALead personnel, thank you.

Meph, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  2. Meph

Meph Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, this is quite an absurd rule! My account has been making about $1,000 every month and I just don't have the time to login and check for about 2+ months and now my account has been frozen. This is making me mad seriously..

Meph, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  3. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    We do not actively put accounts on hold for inactivity, that was a one time thing. If we ever do this again in the future, each Publisher will be notified ahead of time.

But let's focus on your issue with your account being frozen. What you are going to need to do is email and discuss this with them. They will have all of the answers you are looking for regarding the status of your account.

Thanks

CPALeadJeremy, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  4. sitepaw

sitepaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but it seems take them a long time to reply, during that frozen period, I just found out all the widgets are disabled and my content is completely unlock. who know how long it takes for your security department to reply my email. It means my earning will be zero until someone contact me.:) I think cpalead should let the widget still running while sort out whatever issue with my sites.

sitepaw, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  5. Meph

Meph Peon

Best Answers:
    Jeremy, thank you for your reply. However I still feel it is a Must to inform publishers via email when they freeze accounts especially so if it is the first time! What Cpalead is doing is freezing accounts of legit good standing publishers without even informing us, I just feel this is very unprofessional. I have never heard of such a rule of being frozen due to inactivity in 1 month from any other networks. I hope this gets sorted out fast. Thank you.

Meph, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  6. iorgus

iorgus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    FROZEN ACCOUNTS

What happened with CPAlead?

My account was frozen and I dont know why, because I cheked my account every day.

Here is the message I got:

Hello xxxxx
    Your account has been frozen for security reasons. Please contact support . and be sure to include your publisher ID #xx809 in the body of the email.

I contacted the security support but now answer in 48 hours.

Can somebody from CPAlead explain that?
    I saw are many other publishers in my situation and I think they froze the accounts by a huge mistake.

Please explain.

iorgus, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  7. CPALeadJeremy

Best Answers:
    Your account was not frozen due to inactivity. This is an unrelated reasoning that I can not officially explain to you at this point. Your best bet is to email and discuss that with our Security Department. If you fail to get any answers from them, please let me know. I will make sure you get the answers you deserve. This is NOT a termination, so please be patient. Your Freeze/Hold is most likely due to the campaigns you were promoting with our network, we have a very strict stance when it comes to what content can and cannot be promoted.

You are correct, we do have some Publishers in the same situation as you with their accounts frozen. This is most likely due to the content/campaigns you were promoting with our network. As mentioned before, this is a Freeze/Hold and NOT a termination. Please be patient and contact our Security Department at to resolve this issue.

If anybody has an account that has been Frozen, please email . A Freeze is mainly a hold on your account, this does NOT mean you are terminated from our network. If you guys have any other questions regarding this please ask, I am more than happy to go into some more details.

Thank you

CPALeadJeremy, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  8. sitepaw

sitepaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you know average HOW LONG i need to wait? since while I'm waiting all widgets are disabled and that mean NO EARNING? I hope it won't take a week for your security department to reply my email.

sitepaw, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  9. Andaman88

Andaman88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can we get weekly payments on cpalead?

Andaman88, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  10. CPALeadJeremy

Best Answers:
    You should get a response within a day or two, I am sorry for it taking so long. The Security Department is working diligently to help everybody who has been Frozen. You may also want to try and contact John Bryant in security directly through AIM, his user name is CPAleadJBryant. Please be patient and we will help you as soon as we can.

Please PM me with your Affiliate ID # and I will look into your account to see if you are eligible for this Payment Plan.

Thanks guys!

CPALeadJeremy, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  11. meep99

meep99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, What other networks are cpalead refugees moving too?

I am interested in mobile based offers, cpalead is not interested in letting me near them anymore.

meep99, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  12. buituan

buituan Peon

Best Answers:
    my account suddenly freezes without a reason, I tried contacting them but I did not get help from them, I wrote three mail sent to them but not be an aid any of them, I do not know how to be able to get the help, hopefully everyone me.Thanks you all.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    buituan, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  13. Sauron is Here !

Sauron is Here ! Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there fellows !

I think it's time to move on from this network...
    I have been with them since their beginning always having a nice relationship with Troy and Jeremy ( My super AM )
    I have made and i have make them lots of money till they have frozen my account, i have re-applied twice... i'm still waiting for their response !
    I got very dissapointed with Troy and co. But in the other hand i'm quite happy to see how their END has started already !
    It's time for Decadence now CPALEAD, perhaps Troy will have to contact publisher by publisher beggin to join his CPA network like he has done it in the past .....
    Ahhhhhh Karma is a great thing, you'll get what you deserve CPALEAD....

Cheers !

Sauron is Here !, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  14. vovchik

vovchik Peon

Best Answers:
    My account has been frozen too. Sent two emails and no response..

vovchik, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  15. dracula304

dracula304 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My account has been terminated, too, because "violation of TOS"??? But I cannot violate their TOS, since I stopped using CPALead 2 months ago, and switched to another network but I still log-in my account regularly. Don't understand why they terminated my account although it's not importance for me (they already paid me all the payments.

dracula304, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  16. Andaman88

Andaman88 Peon

Best Answers:
    I stopped using CPALead 2 months ago, and switched to another network
    HTML:
    What other network and are they as good as CPA LEAD ?

Andaman88, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  17. iorgus

iorgus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its the 4-th day since my account was frozen and no answer from CPAlead. I sent them 2 emails and nobody answer me.
    I talked with more than 10 publishers and all have this issue: FROZEN ACCOUNTS.
    For a few of them their acccounts was already terminated without any explanation. First frozen, than terminated.
    What happened with CPAlead?
    Nobody violated their TOS, but the accounts was blocked without any explication. With all money blocked there.
    Why CPAlead dont show respect to their publishers?

Somebody from CPAlead please explain why nobody answer to our emails and whay we still have our accounts frozen!

iorgus, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  18. thenest

thenest Peon

Best Answers:
    CpaleadScam.com is free to register if you want to.
    I think we all can pitch in some seo knowledge and boost it to 1st on the GOOGLE.

thenest, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  19. krisicash

krisicash Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi i have question about CPALEAD tos.
    Is it illegal to make site for example www.watchavatar.com and there to put the trailer of the movie AVATAR and lock it with cpalead content widget..
    Will i violate the TOS of CpaLEad if i do this >

krisicash, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  20. Darkness^^

Darkness^^ Member

Best Answers:
    @CPALeadJeremy : You are pretty good in answering applications.. But this is my 7th time getting rejected :S

I entered everyting good ( I bought domain .com ) , entered big descripition to my site .. What do i need to enter to accept me into network?

I added you on MSN and also sent you mail , but you seem not answering me..

Sincelery thanks!

Darkness^^, Oct 16, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.