1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guaranteed to earn more money!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dzcap, Sep 17, 2005.

1. sellerscentral

sellerscentral Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Had I not participated in forums (DP) I wouldn't be making the money that I am Now! I suggest you participate in "Valuable information" forums as much as possible and take notes then refrain only when you're testing out what you have learned. Then go back to the forums and pick up advanced techniques until you're making low to upper $X,XXX easily every month.
    Only then can you refrain from forums (only for a short time because things change right under your nose). Forums help you stay informed.
    Only been a couple of months for me here at DP and it has drastically changed my life like you won't believe (just think I couldn't even upload a webpage a couple of months ago)!

sellerscentral, May 5, 2007 IP
  2. susan8051

susan8051 Peon

Best Answers:
    you wasted my time but here in this forum you can find out your ways to make money..

susan8051, May 20, 2008 IP
  3. jaysonbenn

jaysonbenn Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there DZCAP, let me tell you something. You are such a smart guy. You're absolutely right, you can't make money for just always focusing in paricipating in forums. I think your point is valuable. And for some idea...

For me,
    First, learned a lot from forums.
    Second, do what you've learned.
    Third, work hard for it.
    Lastly, evaluate if there are MONEY for your efforts!

DZCAP has a great idea, you can't make money by just always participating in forum unless you are offering something and worth the time.
    He used the word REFRAIN, that's why.

jaysonbenn, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  4. newcity

newcity Peon

Best Answers:
    yes good idea, ;P dont waste your time. I personally think DP is a good forum for earning and advertisement and im not wasting a single minute! ;)

newcity, Oct 16, 2010 IP