1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What could have cause this?

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by buywiser, Oct 15, 2010.

Would like to know what could cause this problem:

The drupal website has tables as a gallery for flowers. It has numbers under it to show the exemple # for the clients, but they (my GF & her boss) found out that numbers are changing randomly without anybody touching it.

[​IMG]

They have been hacked on they're duplicate website (on the .ca, but not on the .com--probably the dumb designer charged for a new hosting & did a double posting...for 4000$ cheap looking website.), but don't think a hacker would loose his time changing numbers for fun...

Just wanted to know what could cause this. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    buywiser, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  2. TrafficRider

TrafficRider Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is the gallery generated by Views? Try removing that particular field and add a new one. See what happens.

TrafficRider, Oct 15, 2010 IP
    buywiser likes this.
  3. studio9xb

studio9xb Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are using views, there is an option to index the output, try doing that. It is also possible that browser used by your G friends boss may have caused it, try using latest chrome.

studio9xb, Oct 15, 2010 IP
    buywiser likes this.
  4. buywiser

buywiser Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll ask them to try disabling the Views option: probably more that I'll have to do it...lol

Thanks for the hint, cause we wouldn't have found this! :)

+1 reputation each! :D

buywiser, Oct 16, 2010 IP