1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any reviews to unlimitedgb.com here..............?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by methodspedia, Oct 4, 2010.

Recently I have bought a website with unlimitedgb.com, it has been great, the hosting and email account service is totally reliable and trouble free.About mail services I should tell definitely, because some of the webhosting companies like znetindia.com, net4india.com, may be missed to provide such a wonderful option, but in unlimitedgb.com, I have never had any mail delay.I know every time when I am working customers must know what is going on.Otherwise my business will affect, but those troubles have eradicated by this hosting company. This makes me happy and great while communicating with my customers without any disturbance. I am really happy to continue my business with this company and I recommend to my friends also.

I wanted to know any of them here having account with unlimitedgb.com, please let me know your experience with this hosting company.

methodspedia, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I have used them but it keep giving me connection time out.

Many of my WP visitor complain this issue to me.

Their support ask me to upgrade to their VPS plan.

After I change to new shared host,the problem is not happen again.

So afterall its unlimitedgb issue.

mentos, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  3. methodspedia

methodspedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can u tell me the domain names you faced the problems, I think you are promoting hooservers.com, so that you have put unlimitedgb.com makes problems to you, in order to get signup under your signature link sites. What...... ya, every one is DP are online marketers, every one knows, you are promoting.

I can give my site name; are you ready to prove which domain and hosting makes issue under unlimitedgb.com?

methodspedia, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  4. Hosting-reviews-exposed

Hosting-reviews-exposed Peon

Best Answers:
    methodspedia,

I would like to know what sites you have hosted with unlimitedgb. I have issues with them spamming my blog, which is not the smartest thing considering my blog is about hosts that use review sites to boost their sales.

5. ssalinks

ssalinks Peon

Best Answers:
    well I've hosted 1 web site and all i can say their hosting sucks big time, they kill connection 7 times a day and every month they do update their server which means your web site goes down for 8 hrs and if you would ask them why it happened they would simply its our process. so a big time no to unlimitedgb.com having waited money + time I moved to new hosting company!

ssalinks, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  6. hunnycool

hunnycool Peon

Best Answers:
    They suck, i hosted my website with then and their services sucks man... worst company i have ever seen. My account is not 100 day old yet, they suspended my account and not giving me my money ... Unlimitedgb.com is a scam and must be avoided... read my review here-- unlimitedgbscam.blogspot.com

hunnycool, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  7. virath

virath Peon

Best Answers:
    100% agree with honeycool. 0% up time. Pathetic customer support. highly unprofessional

virath, Feb 29, 2012 IP