1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who is the scammer? post your vote, plz

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by xtazi35, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdnanAhsan

AdnanAhsan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to stand with him, but you failed to give any sensible opinion, You simply said he rejected my things, and i dont have a right to even ask for 100$ ..
    I never failed to provide him the project according to needs first.
    second is that, i was giving him all the codings openly, there were nothing encrypted except domain validation ..

You said "It was his Hard earned Money!" ... Do you think that freelancers earn by playing games? Was i playing game with him? Do you not earn by working hard? or you earn by playing ?
    Ofcourse every honest person earns with hardworking, and i do same, I do hard work spent lot of time and put efforts in my projects .. I am not here to scam people, He cant prove me as scammer or cheater since i didn't take any money for free. I am not failed on Time ( Because i told him that application is extensive and it will take time, and ofcourse these kind of apps take time) , I am not failed on reliablity (You can see my reviews as well except his, I have been working with honestly and i dont make any client disappointed) Even i can show recommendations from other clients, I am not failed on Owner Rights (I was giving him all the things, If i was locking domain, thats not mean that i am restricting him rights, This project was build for him, not for others), I have been working for last 4 years, developed several projects, i am not providing only small fixes services, I work on Complete projects mostly, and i know how to work with clients .. So sorry to say, you cannot judge me or my honesty ...

I am totally disagreed with you ofcourse..
    Thank for your brilliant comment .. No responsible person is standing with him ... People who offers small services, don't know about these things. So how can they judge me.

As i said above, i agreed to give him all things just because i wanted to end this issue, he never informed me about what he is doing here against me, Even he talked to me on 5th oct, but that time he didn't inform me about it..

As a man with pride, I will never like to work for him .. I wasted my precious time, money, efforts, Again i dont earn by playing with people, I earn by working hard.

PS: If i was a scammer, i wouldn't waste my time in development of his project, and even i wouldn't be replying here. I am not a cheater or scammer. I wasted my time, money and efforts. i got no benefit, i am regretting why i took his project, i shouldn't work for him. Please avoid giving negative opinions if you are not sure about IT Business.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    AdnanAhsan, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  2. ActiveFrost

ActiveFrost Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't and will never make ANY sense as you are arguing with yourself now.

ActiveFrost, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  3. AdnanAhsan

Best Answers:
    :) friend didn't you notice? i said, there were nothing encrypted except domain validation, means that all there things were open only domain was locked...
    But recently on this thread i agreed to give him all without domain locking, just to resolve this issue .. But my friend he is not intending to resolve this issue, and people who even dont know what they are going to write, giving their opinions.

PS: Think yourself, if i wasn't honest, i wouldn't tell him that we are locking domain, and he couldn't catch that too, but i informed him so he can understand what will be delivered.

4. ActiveFrost

Best Answers:
    Did you informed him about the fact that it'll be locked to a domain name BEFORE you started working on this project and he agreed on that ? As far as I know ( judging from your and his replies ), you never told him anything and at the end .. actually I would've already filled a chargeback and ditched you, too. If work that he've paid for can be delivered only after having a scene like this, well .. something isn't right and the best thing is that it's ain't right from the side of the seller ( you ).

5. AdnanAhsan

Best Answers:
    I said, that he never asked me for commercial use. this is a normal case, well. I would like to leave this thread now, i know there is no benefit to discuss it more, But believe me, i never scammed or cheated any one, i never intended to do so . I have nothing new to say now, i have said all the things already ...

6. ActiveFrost

Best Answers:
    You are funny :D I'm out of here ..

7. AdnanAhsan

Best Answers:
    sorry dear i took you wrong :) ... Believe me this thread hurt me too much .. I never deserved it really ... Sorry again dear. But believe me i am not like he tried to prove ..

8. xtazi35

xtazi35 Member

Best Answers:
    @Adnan , You are stamped as a FRAUD, CHEATER and SCAMMER and ofcourse people of this kind never agree that they are one. They will continue with their own story that they are honest even if they are hanged or up to the last minute till they die. You have been judged by neutral people in this forum. Now get a life and take your trash talking somewhere else. You seriously disgust me with you sick explanations and excuses trying to make yourself look clean.

@All Others, no use talking with this sick guy. He still thinks he is the one who is right. Lol, the biggest shitty joke is when he said - I would have to ask for commercial license from him "LMAO" imagine i hired a freelancer and i have to ask for commercial license from him "HAHAHA" I am sad upon myself i depended on this stupid freelancer blindly. He is a disgrace to the freelancing world.

I was unsure what to do that time when he started with his frauds. But now i am sure after everyone saw this post and gave their opinions and now i know i will never pay this cheat the rest of the money no matter however much he has spent on this project from his own money. I just pray he fails in his life forever for cheating me.

I am moving on.. yes i lost my money but i saved myself from sending the rest of the money. I am thankful to you guys who directed me to take the right direction. Internet is full of scammers but they can be avoided if we take the right advices from the right people. Thank you everyone.

xtazi35, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  9. superfrankie

superfrankie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @xtazi35 You are also being too much, he accepted his mistake that he didn't know that he should give you everything to you without domain locking.

You both should move on with your life.

superfrankie, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  10. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's only one way this dispute can be settled once and for all.

Glove puppet wrestling in a paddling pool of lime jelly.

Though that might be a little too mature for the two complainants here.

magda, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  11. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did someone mention jelly?

[​IMG]

Seqqa, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  12. AdnanAhsan

Best Answers:
    hahaha i have given him half jelly already :) ... Let see if he agrees to accept rest jelly from me to resolve this issue hahaha ..
    I like your posts guyz :) ... I was quite depressed, you made me smile.
    Trust me i never cheated. and still more then willing to resolve it ;)
    Thanks

13. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, Commercial Use? Why Bother about how he use?

As a Freelancer, You hold no Right to the work, until it is agreed upon the project discussion time.

Well, Now, Its Too Late...!

He doesnt want your work, or His Money Back Either.

Leave it, Close it Done!

~ExP~

extremephp, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  14. AdnanAhsan

Best Answers:
    I am expecting kindness from him, i hope we will resolve this issue .. I offered him 700$ off, and i will give him all the things for 1300$ (paid) + 1000$ more .. I will give him all the things, i am more than willing to resolve this issue, and i hope he will do same, But how can you state like that? it seems that he is not my buyer, but you are :)
    I hope we will resolve this issue. I didn't cheat him even i am giving him 700$ discount. And i hope he will accept it .. i dont think that 700$ discount is small discount, and truely, there were misunderstanding, and now i am looking forward to resolve this issue, No need to look back, I am not a cheater or scammer, and i am more than willing to prove it.
    I am waiting for his kind response!
    Thanks for your prediction friend.

15. AdnanAhsan

Best Answers:
    I tried my all best to resolve this issue, even i offered him 700$ discount, I was really expecting some kindness from him, I sent him email, and he replied negatively.
    Guyz, now please tell me, do you still think that i am a cheater or scammer ? my existing clients are saying that i have enough good reputation to serve more clients, but i feel shame to apply for any job at DP, because i always show my feedbacks to my new clients on DP ... People who have been calling me cheater or scammer, if they keep calling me same, then what you think about them? Are they saying right ? Did i cheat or scam him? I gave him website which wasn't worthless work for how much he paid to me, So he didn't lose his 1300$, but yes i lost my 1700$, and then i was more then willing to resolve this issue thats why i accepted my mistake + offered him 700$, He refused me. he is not even intending to remove his iTrader ...

Guyz please now justify who is still wrong.

I would like to share our last communication..
    I sent him email which was this
    Now see what he replied to me

Now guyz tell me what you think ? He gave me a lose of 1700$, i spent 4 months on his project .. I tried my all best to resolve this issue here, and you all are witness of that .. Do you think i am really stamped as a cheater / scammer? as he said in his previous post ?

Now think yourself, Does a scammer / cheater care about these things much ? does scammer do what i did here to resolve this issue ? I am very disappointed to be honest, he abused me and my honesty too much .. I will be waiting for your opinions now. i want to see after all this, what you guyz think about this case? this is a time to examine yourself if you are neutral ...

Thanks every one.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
    AdnanAhsan, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  16. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    Was there a contract for this job? If not, looks like a lesson learned the hard way...

Pixelrage, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  17. AdnanAhsan

Best Answers:
    kindly read a thread from its begning, you will understand it easily. if any question, you may ask me.

18. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think both parties learned a something here and they can take this experience away with them and make sure that they don't get caught up in this again.

Seqqa, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  19. AdnanAhsan

Best Answers:
    hmm, but do you think is he right if he calls me scammer / fraud / cheater ?
    I will do my best to be more careful in future.

20. Dave Zan

Dave Zan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's really no need to. As you both noticed, it tends to make things...worse.

Both of you did what you did, both of you learned from it, both of you dealt with it. Time
    to move on and not get caught up with it, as seqqa said.

Dave Zan, Oct 14, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.