1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I Bypass My PitchPage

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Sickthing, Oct 13, 2010.

Is there a way that I can put a buy now button on my blog, as opposed to my pitch page, with my affiliate ID and it go straight to a purchase rather than my pitch page?

In case that is not clear, I'll ask it another way.

I want to add a buy now button on my blog but track the sales through my affiliate account. Is it possible to do this without sending to my pitch page.

Thanks!

Sickthing, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  2. slonce

slonce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it is possible you can use this form:

1.affID_vendorID.pay.clickbank.net

Just dont forget the http :)

slonce, Oct 14, 2010 IP
    Sickthing likes this.
  3. Sickthing

Sickthing Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome.... Thank you. I found that once upon a time but I was not looking forward to looking for it again. :)

Sickthing, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  4. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^ Don't use that code.

It will only work if you're the first affiliate, it doesn't over-write cookies.

1. Talk to your vendor first

2. Make sure your page has the disclaimers, refund policy, terms, etc. to match the vendors page. You can't just skip all that and blindside the customer or the vendor as you leave them liable and may be mis-representing the product.

3. The only grass roots way to bypass without proper scripts that are meant for this is

Your buy now button > Links to a page with a 1x1stuffed pixed with your hoplink in it > redirect again to the vendors purchase link i.e. http://1.vendor.pay.clickbank.net

^ No you're not 'cookie stuffing' because you only serve the cookie once someone clicks the buy now button, thus showing interest in actually buying not just getting hit with a cookie for being ON your page.

NCMedia, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  5. Sickthing

Sickthing Peon

Best Answers:
    I am the vendor so I don't want it to overwrite a cookie. If someone else referred then I really want them to get credit.

It is really unlikely that any affiliate referring to me would ever have their user find my page anyway. But if they do, I'm okay with sharing the sale even if they click from my page.

I hope I understand you because if I do then I'm good.

Sickthing, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  6. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh if you're the vendor than yeah you're all good!!

NCMedia, Oct 14, 2010 IP
    Sickthing likes this.