1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get traffic/more people on my site?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by cobija, Oct 11, 2010.

Basically I bought a facebook script and it has to do with Frontierville and getting free horseshoes. People click it, fill out a survey and it gives them an eBook instead. My question is however is to actually get more people on it. I know of people that can make $500-$1500 a day, ive only been able to make $10 after spamming for over an hour on people's walls and Frontierville's wall. I tried looking for people that provided status updates for it but no luck. I know of a guy that does the exact same thing except with Farmville and he gets around $700-$1000 a day and doesnt even do anything right now anymore.

Any help would be awesome.

cobija, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  2. ListBuildingForNewbies

ListBuildingForNewbies Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you give a link to your page? When I see the page, I'll be able to give a more qualified opinion. Just a thought: Maybe your friend get more clicks because Farmville is just more popular than Frontierville.

ListBuildingForNewbies, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  3. cobija

cobija Peon

Best Answers:
    cobija, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  4. updated-always

updated-always Peon

Best Answers:
    You need TRAFFIC! ;) i am selling my OWN UNIQUE TRAFFIC method guaranteed working in a minimum of 6 hours your webpage would be in the ranking of google rank! if your interested pm me! ..

anyway, change your script on the part where it share because your still using fv cash image!;) it supposed to be horse right?. ;) and be careful the script you bought has is not the real viral script!. its fake because after posting to 3 friends or whatsoever, nothing happen, if the user find that out and if your using cpa as your offer, they might report you and chances are getting banned, so modify your script!..

updated-always, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  5. cobija

cobija Peon

Best Answers:
    Would the traffic be specific to my niche?

I wont get caught. I have my ways of not getting caught and having my website go down. The servers hosting my server are offshore, so Zynga wont be able to take it down.

cobija, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  6. d4dirty

d4dirty Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds to me like you need a well designed facebook page buddy.

The trick is to have a decent page that offers some sort of free content, maybe has a joke or something controversial or offers a secret content but only if they click like. You have to be careful not to spam your fans to quickly or they wont like your page.

So you update it regularly you engage your fans and you build up say 10-20 k fans... then you start to add your script in and before you know it... your page goes viral and you rake in $500 a day.

Sounds simple enough right? You also need to be lucky, persistent and engaging.

If you need help with the fan part I can help, I run a shop where we sell fans. We are one of the few shops that guarantee the fans. If you buy 1000 fans we wont stop promoting until you get 1000 fans.

From what I have seen to go viral you need around 20 k fans or so.

Buy Facebook Likes

d4dirty, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  7. cobija

cobija Peon

Best Answers:
    So basically I just remove the script for CPAlead, right? Then actually add something so people like it THEN add it?

Your prices are a little too steep for me right now on the fb fan pages. I paid $1 for someone to direct 5,000 people to my websites. No leads on CPAlead, but I got like 200-250 more likes on my fanpage.

cobija, Oct 14, 2010 IP