1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense performing bad

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Coldfaun, Oct 13, 2010.

I got a blog with around 2k unique visitors per day, however I get 0 clicks.
    Nobody will click on adds, mainly because they are smart users, the adds are not fully targeted, the text/images adds.
    Only the link adds are using good keywords, but on the google page some crappy adds will appear and nobody will click on them.

I'm blending the adds with the blog design.

The blog has very good quality content, basicly the user enters and ignores pretty much everything and goes for the main text.

I'm looking for some advices what chages should I do, or should I just abandon this project?

I attached my blog structure. scheme.jpg

Coldfaun, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  2. JulieV

JulieV Guest

Best Answers:
    You can also refer to the heat map form Goog... but your structure looks alright to me..
    Relevancy of the adds is a big deal if you ask me but whatever they put in there is out of our control unless you start filtering the ads that can go to yur site..

just my 2 cents

JulieV, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would not put the adsense banner like this, but included in the text of the article with a div float left.
    But if your audience is too technical / smart, then you're in for a very small CTR anyway..

JamesColin, Oct 13, 2010 IP